chapter 18

Continued

The door busted open and at the door stood gabby and ray they rushed over slamming lexiiee into the wall and she tried to get out their grip.

Lexiiee:-DEMON VOICE- LET ME GO LET ME GO I'M GONNA KILL HIS ASS HE JUST A LYING CHEATING BASTARD.!!!!

Ray:ROC GRAB THAT NEEDLE OUT MY BACK POCKET.!!!

then I grabbed it and gave it to gabby then she stuck it in lexiiee's shoulder and yelled out like beast then she begin to calm down and change back then she was completely back normal and she fell into rays arms and he gave her to gabby and she took lexiiee over to the bed and laid her down.

Ray: Now what happen.?! WHAT did you do.?!?

I couldn't even speck I was shocked,confused,and scared all In one.

Ray:DUDE.!!!??

Me:i-i-i just came back and my mirror was broken and I fell asleep and when I woke she was sitting on the edge of my bed and then when I tried to come near her this happen and that happen and she just went psycho on me and changed into that but anyways what's going on how did y'all know how to calm her down.???!!

Then they looked at each other then looked at lexiiee then looked at me

Me:ANSWER ME.!!!!

Gabby stood up and walked up to ray.

Ray:Roc......

Gabby:-putting her head down then looking back at me- me,ray,and lexiiee are all dangerous blood sucking creatures th-

Me:WAIT SO UR TELLING ME THAT ALL THREE OF UR ARE-ARE-

Ray:we're vampires