Annabeth Chase

How gullible of them to trust her. How stupid. Did they really think Luke's plan to get the lighting bolt was his plan? They really thought Luke was that smart? That was their downfall.

    All she had to do was pretend she was worried, pretend she cared about her beloved missing boyfriend. Though, she was quite interested when those people, beyond the usual age of 13, were found at the grand canyon. While she loved making plans, her plan never quite included more Demigods. But it was easy for her to work around it.

    A little research here and there, and she knew all there really was to know. Just as she had done for Percy when he came.

    Messing with people using their pasts was something simple she could do, she did do. She had, before poor little Percy even got to Hermes cabin, talked to Luke. Told him all about her suspicions. How interested Luke was to find that out, and for when Annabeth was able to put it to the test with the water.

    And how Percy always trusted her, no matter what, was his downfall. None of the Seven were smart enough to even put the pieces together about her, and the little 'incidents' in the ships innerworkings. Though she was expecting to be caught by Leo, of all people. She never underestimated a person, and knew he'd find out someone was messing with his poor ship. And who's more intelligent to do it then Annabeth? To bad he couldn't do anything...

    Just a small bit of blackmail. After all, you search his name on the internet and some very interesting things come up. She asked with a query tone how he'd feel if they all knew what happened, that he killed his mother. How interesting that he went rigid after that, so pale he almost looked like a ghost. She always loved knowing things that others didn't.

    She kept messing with the ship, of course. In favor of little monsters and things attacking it. How worried she made the Seven be for the eachother, each with their own secrets. Imagine when Piper caught on, finding her messing with the control console. She used charmspeak on Annabeth, but it was too late. In her hand was the small controller for the ship, Festus powered off. No warning anyone, at all. She almost made it look simple. As a daughter of Athena, plans were her thing after all...

    And how she loved having plans, ones that made her win. And she always won...