Frank Zhang

The prey becomes the hunter, while the hunter becomes the prey. A child of the war God, violence was almost like a calling for him. Shooting the arrows into the monsters weak points. The more he changed into the animals, the more he seemed to become one.

    The blood made him nauseous before, but it's an animals instinct to ignore it, to fight until the end. He could turn into so many animals, but never once thought about what would happen if he did it too much.

    He talked to Hazel, Dark nights which he didn't know what to say about. He didn't know if it was a problem, he felt like it was. He wasn't like his siblings, he didn't want to be. Maybe that was what his mother warned him about as a kid. 'Be careful, you can be anything, but you also want to be you.' And he tries, hard.

    He snapped at Leo, who had just made a small joke. Hazel calmed him down, but he made Leo scared of him. As much as he hid it, Frank could tell.

    It was horrible, knowing he barely controlled what he was saying, just yelled out in anger. He felt guilty.

    And it never got better. The more he transformed, the more he... he wasn't himself. And he tried, he tried so hard you wouldn't believe. After the quest, he refused to turn into animals, no matter the reason.

    But you can't always avoid the inevitable, can you?