Chapter 14

I woke up to the feeling of something on my chest. I looked down and it was Mitch's head. I smiled at how cute he is while he's sleeping and I got up to make us coffee.

After I sang to him, the rest of the night was a blur. I was overly in love to think. It's so amazing that I can finally say that Mitch Grassi is my boyfriend. It feels so good.

"Babe." Mitch said behind me.

I jumped a little at his presence but I turned around and smiled confused.

"What?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"The coffee machine is still on." Mitch said smiling.

I shut it off from behind, not wanting to look away from his beautiful face. He laughed and he reached over and grabbed the Elmo and Cookie Monster mugs. He handed mine to me and I kissed his nose in return.

Mitch sat on the couch and turned on SpongeBob while sipping his coffee. I sat down next to him and he snuggled into my side.

"You know, I could get used this "Mitch Grassi's boyfriend" thing." I said chuckling, wrapping my arm around Mitch's shoulders.

"You better 'cause I want to keep this "Scott Hoying's boyfriend" thing going on, too." Mitch said laughing.

I kissed his head and went on my phone to check Twitter. No surprise, everyone was freaking out about us on Twitter.

There were tweets like, "I KNEW SCOMICHE IS REAL HAHA 😭❤️🙌" with a picture of us kissing on the livestream from last night.

I didn't even realize Mitch was looking at the tweets over my shoulder.

"What are you doing baby?" I said, jokingly moving my phone away from him.

He playfully hit my arm and he grabbed my phone.

"Ha, there freaking out." Mitch amusedly said.

I nodded and kisses his forehead.

"Should we make a video of us explaining or-" I asked.

"No, I think they get the point." Mitch interrupted me.

I realized how stupid I was asking that and I face palmed myself. Mitch laughed and gave me my phone back.

I shut it off and held Mitch closer and watched Spongebob.

I never thought in my life I would be able to date Mitch Grassi but, here I am. It feels like a huge weight off my shoulders after confessing my love to him. And I'm so glad that he loved me back. But, I don't know if Mitch like, LOVES me back, so I'm not gonna say "I love you" just yet. It's too early, sure we said at friends, but not boyfriends.

"What are you thinking about, sweetie?" Mitch asked concernedly, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Oh, um, nothing, I just spaced out." I said stuttering. I'm a terrible liar.

"Just tell me." Mitch whispered.

I cleared my throat and took his hand off my cheek.

"Well, I thinking about if it's too early to say "I love you" or not." I said blushing.

Mitch smiled and pulled us up to out feet so we're standing up. He shut the TV off and he held me hands.

"I love you, Scott." Mitch said smiling.

My stomach was doing flips. He actually loves me! I feel like a teenager again

"I-I love you too, M-Mitch." I stuttered out of disbelief.

Mitch giggled and pecked my lips.

"You are too adorable." I blushed and kissed more passionately.

After we pulled away, Mitch laughed.

"What?" I said laughing.

"I can't believe you thought we had to make a video explaining that we're dating when we kissed on a livestream." Mitch said clapping his hands and laughing.

I shook my head and picked him up.

"That's it mister, you asked for it." I said, tickling his sides.

"Stop!" He yelled laughing, trying to get out of my arms.

We spent the rest if the day like that, being are stupid selfs,

but as boyfriends that love each other.