Chapter 18

"Yes, ooh, I love hearing the sounds of you struggling, Mitch." Alex moaned.

It made me sick to my stomach that he was enjoying it. Tears were streaming down my face and my ankles and wrists hurt from the ropes.

"You deserve this, for breaking my heart." Alex said in a scary tone.

He backed his hips up high and I knew I was going to be in pain in seconds.

I screamed in the duct tape and he was about to ram into me, hard.

"NO, ALEX!" I screamed and sat straight, tears on my cheeks.

I felt warm hands up my shirt, rubbing my back, and I knew it was just another dream.

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Alex, and I've been having replay dreams every night. Scott always woke up to calm me down, which I felt bad for him, since he never sleeps.

"It's ok, Mitchy, it was just a dream." Scott whispered, kissing my hair.

"I know." I said, wiping my tears away.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to a movie playing in the living room. I crept outside our room to see what Scott was watching.

"The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is that I'm the only one!" Scott sang in a funny voice, laughing at himself.

I smiled at him through the crack of our door. He's such a little kid. He'll be an amazing dad.

"What you watchin, baby?" I asked amusedly.

"Oh, just Winnie The Pooh." Scott whispered, a red color appearing on his cheeks.

"You're so cute." I laughed, walking over to Scott and straddled his waist, wincing a little at the pain on my bruised...well you know what I'm talking about.

"Eh, it's what I do." Scott grinned, kissing my cheek.

"Maybe you can sing that at our wedding." I giggled, putting my hand under his shirt and tracing his scar.

"Ya right. That would be the worst wedding ever." Scott rolled his eyes.

Ding!

I took my phone out of my sweatpants pocket and swiped the text notification from Kirstie.

Kirstie McDonald's: GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING

Mitchell: whattt

Kirstie McDonald's: JEREMY PROPOSED

Mitchell: OMFG KIRSTIEEEE

Kirstie McDonald's: I KNOW EEEEEK

Mitchell: WE COULD HAVE OUR WEDDING ON THE SAME DAY

Kirstie McDonald's: ya, like that'll work out 😂😂

Mitchell: you're right 😂😂

Kirstie McDonald's: well I gtg, got to start thinking about my dress 😍

Mitchell: bye 😂

"What happened, why are you smiling?" Scott asked.

"Kirstie got engaged!" I squealed.

"Really?! That's awesome!" Scott exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

"Oh my god. What if she had a kid at the same time we adopted ours! They could have play dates together and watch movies, OH MY GOD. Maybe they would fall in love and they would be too scared to tell each other and one night our baby comes into our room and tells us that she loves Kirstie and Jeremy's baby and then they would get married and we would show them pictures of when they were younger and th-"