Chapter 16

Scott's P.O.V

Ever since that night, I've never felt more beautiful. Mitch has a power of making people feel amazing about themselves.

Anyways, it's been a year and a few months since that night, and today is March 17, 2019.

The 2 year anniversary of me waking up from my coma.

Now, I have to go back to the doctors every year, so I'm going today.

And after my appointment, I'm going to do something I've wanted to do since that night.

Propose to Mitch.

So, we're driving to the doctors, and Mitch doesn't know that I have my guitar in the trunk.

I'm so nervous, I hope the red velvet box doesn't fall out of my jeans pocket from my leg shaking.

"Let's go babe." Mitch said, opening his door.

I followed behind him, looking up at the building.

"I cannot believe 2 years ago, you were rolling me on my wheelchair out of this place." I said, wrapping my arm around Mitch's shoulder.

He nodded and opened the door. We walked in and all the memories started flashing back.

To the right, the ramp which Kevin, Avi, Jeremy, and Kirstie rolled me down when we were going to save Mitch.

To the left, my doctor who treated me for 2 years.

"Hello Scott, Mitch." The doctor greeted us.

We walked over and shook hands with the man.

"It's weird being back here." Mitch said, looking around the place.

"I know, but at least Scott's alive now."

Mitch hugged my arm and I smiled.

"So Scott, follow me into your checkup room, Mitch you have to stay here, sorry." The doctor explained, walking towards the ramp.

I gave Mitch a quick peck on the lips and followed Mr. Doctor up to the checkup.

"Hey, room 23." I said, pointing at the number on the familiar door.

The doctor nodded and opened the door. I sat down on the bed that I laid in for 2 years.

"So Scott, how's life been treating you?" The doctor asked, getting all of his stuff ready.

"Great! The scars are starting to fade, Mitch and I are dating, Pentatonix had been doing very well." I explained.

The doctor nodded and began testing me.

"Ok, I need to see your scars, so we know that they're not infected or anything." The doctor explained, pulling out some weird doctor thing.

I rolled up my sleeves to expose the scars all over my arms. He put this special goo in them and it showed on the computer what the scars have and stuff.

2019 man.

My arms were done, my legs were done, but now, the stomach scar.

"Ok Scott, I need you to take your shirt off so I can get the scar across your stomach.

What if the doctor thinks the scar is ugly?

What if he says your overweight?

What if he does both?

He's gonna be disgusted at you, Scott.

You shouldn't have cut yourself.

Mitch just did that to have sex with you, he think your scar is disgusting and he thinks your fat.