Chapter 15

I'm backkk ;) THIS IS KIND OF PG-13 BUT NO FRICKLE FRACKLE JUST PRE- FRICKLE FRACKLE

TIME SKIP TO SCOTT AND MITCH'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I woke to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. I smiled as I thought how cute Scott would look making them.

I rolled over to the other side of our bed and checked my phone. I squealed when I saw the date.

July 24, 2018

I threw myself out of bed and went into kitchen, but stopped before saying anything to Scott.

Scott had his back turned away from me, pouring pancake mix onto the sizzling pan.

I crept up behind him, sneaked my arms around his waist, an inch away from touching him, waited till he put the mix down, and squeezed him as hard as I could.

"AHH!" Scott screamed and turned around frantically.

But I was on the ground, scream-laughing. My sides hurt and I was crying.

"That wasn't funny." He said breathless, hand clutching his heart.

I got up, wiped my laugh tears away, and hugged him.

"Happy anniversary Scotty." I whispered in his ear.

"Happy birthday Mitchie.' He whispered back.

We kissed softly for a moment but Scott went back to flipping the pancakes.

"It's not fair that our anniversary is on the same day as your birthday." He said in a jealous tone, putting the pancakes on a plate at the counter.

"Then you should've sang your little song to me on your birthday, smartass." I sassily joked, putting my arms around his neck.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a loving, passionate kiss.

The kiss got heated fast though, because I jumped on the kitchen counter and Scott stood in between my legs, french kissing me.

We pulled away to catch our breath, and take my shirt off.

"Isn't it too early in the morn to be doing this, hm?" I said while Scott waited impatiently.

"It's never too early to show how much I love you, Mitch." Scott said in a husky voice, winking.

That turned me ON.

I wrapped my legs around Scott's waist and he carried me to the bedroom.

He shut the door (just in case Wyatt comes in), laid me down on the bed, hovered over me, and kissed sensual, but still full with love.

Now, believe me or not, Scott and I have never had sex. Crazy, I know. I just wanted to wait for the right time, and this is it. And I don't know why, but I'm nervous this time around. The other times I've had sex, it was always forced or painful. But I feel like Scott is going to be loving, and gentle, which is what I've always wanted. But, I do want a little roughness sometimes. But, I know Scott wants this, and he can't be nervous.

Scott's P.O.V

I'm so nervous. Like, very, very nervous.

Ok, well, this is my first time. Not just with Mitch, but having sex in general. I know, it's embarrising (idk how to spell that lol) being a virgin at 26 years old. I know I sounded confident before, but that it's actually happening, I'm so nervous.

The only reason why is because, well, I'm just scared. Scared of 2 things, 1. messing up and ruining everything, and 2. exposing my body.

I seem like the non-insecure type but, truth is, I'm scared of people seeing my body. No one has ever seen me shirtless, ever. Not even Mitch. I'm chubby, I don't have any abs, my legs have fat on them. But I want to give Mitch what he wants, but I'm scared.