𝟙𝟘

◇◇◇

◇◇◇

It was the first time I was so stressed. Should I go after Toji? Should I try to stop him? Can I even do that? But he won't listen to me. 

Suddenly, I came up with an idea I wasn't quite proud of. Maybe I should call Gojo. Toji mentioned that he didn't tell Gojo on purpose because he would do anything to stop him. I hesitated as I picked up my phone, staring at the screen. I took a deep breath. 

Miura Sumiko, are you admitting to yourself that you need help from that idiot? 

It hurt my ego so much that I felt like jumping out the window. I banged my forehead against the screen in frustration.

Miura, pull yourself together! 

It's about bringing Toji back now, not indulging in your wishes. I scrolled through my contacts for Gojo. I looked dumbfounded at my screen. I didn't have his number. I'M SO STUPID, I DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER.

 I stood up and ran to the table, screaming as I went. I searched through a file of the academy teachers' applications. I flipped through it. "Utahime... Yaga... Nanami..." Ah, there he was! I made a annoyed face. His stupid grin was on thpicture, and I seriously had to consider whether I really wanted to ask him for help. I sighed. 

Screw it, Miura, just do it. 

I dialed his number. It rang, and after a few seconds, he answered. 

"Moshi moshi, Gojo Satoru speaking, who's on the line?"

 I could already hear his arrogant tone, and I had to control my gag reflex. 

Annoyed, I spoke up, "It's Miura, I need help--"

 He gasped heavily as if he were having a heart attack. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

 To my surprise, he sounded concerned. Too concerned.

 Confused, I continued, "Well, how should I say this......, it's about Toji." 

He sounded bewildered, "Toji?" 

"Yes, he's leaving the Jujutsu Academy, and I need your--" 

I couldn't finish my sentence because he muttered in shock, "No..."

 "Gojo?"

 "No... no... no, THAT CAN'T BE TRUE." 

He screamed the last part, and I had to move my phone away from my ear. He hung up immediately, and I stared dumbfounded at my phone. 

"Did he just hang up on me?" 

I almost crushed my phone in my hand, annoyed. I calmed down again. I couldn't blame him. I mean, Gojo and Toji often hung out together (you could say the two idiots were friends), and Gojo admired him for being so strong despite not having cursed energy. He even had a good relationship with Megumi, although Megumi always acted like he didn't care.

 Toji had also trained Gojo several times in exchange for money. Now that I think about it, Gojo always did everything to keep Toji and Megumi together. Megumi was almost bought by the Zenins, but Gojo, as the head of the Gojo clan, intervened. He took the matter to heart. 

But why?

I mean he is the strongest. He is a idiot why should he care?  

I put my phone in my pocket and reached out to open the door, but suddenly someone crashed into it, and the door slammed into my forehead. It hurt like hell, and I dropped to my knees, holding the spot where it hit. 

It was Gojo. He came in, breathing heavily, his eyes widened as if he'd seen a ghost, every color draining from his face. He glanced around the room briefly, then noticed me crouched on the floor in shock. 

He asked, "Why are you-- NEVER MIND, WHERE'S TOJI?"

 I wanted to strangle him for hitting me on the head and not even apologizing. 

Through gritted teeth, I replied, "I don't know, you idiot, he just walked out." 

He said, horrified, "YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM." 

I stood up and confronted him, annoyed, placing my hands on my hips. "Huh, what do you expect me to do?"

 I could swear I saw an emotion in his eyes that I made when I was internally hurt, when I felt helpless. 

I calmed down and let my hands hang normally at my sides. He gripped the doorknob with one hand and held his face with the other.

 "Dammit!" 

Then he ran out, and I wanted to follow, but he teleported away.

 "Am I taking this too lightly?" I scratched my head, confused.

I decided to help him. 

Something inside me tells me, "Miura, go and help him!" 

The cry for help inside me grew louder. I closed my door and teleported outside. I felt Gojo's presence at the Fushiguro estate. I teleported there and landed directly in front of his chest. Startled, I took a step back. He looked at me in shock. 

"What are you doing here!?"

 I coughed intentionally. "I'm here to help you, since it's my fault that Toji is gone."

 He looked at me with concern. It was that look of his again.

 I hated it.

Did I really?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pookies how are u?💕

I hope it got u interest until here and when not something is wrong with u 

JOKE ASIDE TELL ME GUYS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE STORY IS ABOUT OR WILL BE ABOUT👀👀👀👀👀🧐