𝟜𝟟- 𝟞.𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

I woke up in a strange bed, feeling warm and weak, with a cloth on my forehead. As I opened my eyes, I saw her breasts before me, which made me blush. She looked at me with concern. 

"Hey, you dummy, you just passed out!"

 I then looked to the left at the dresser, and what I saw took my breath away.

 Miura and I... married? 

I sat up abruptly, tossing the damp cloth to the floor, startling her

I sat up abruptly, tossing the damp cloth to the floor, startling her. I grabbed the photo and looked at it in shock. 

No... or was it? 

Was this just too beautiful to be true? 

My heart pounded so loudly I thought Miura might hear it. I looked at her ecstatically and hugged her tightly, tears welling up in my eyes.

Was this finally the long-awaited dimension?

She pulled away from the hug and looked at me questioningly. 

"Hey, honey, are you sure everything's okay? You looked at our wedding photo so strangely."

I laughed lightly.

 "Everything's fine. The fever just gave me a nightmare."

She looked relieved and took my hand, placing it on her belly. 

"Can you feel it!?"

I looked even more astonished. 

No, this couldn't be true, could it? She's pregnant??? 

The thought of what we must have done made me burst out laughing, and I flopped back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling, laughing.

She stood up and pinched me playfully.

 "Stop laughing."

I grabbed her hand, pulling her onto the bed next to me. We lay side by side, and she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The sunlight streaming through the window cast a magical glow on her. I kissed her with all the love and pain I had experienced. It didn't take long for her to kiss me back.

 Her delicate body lay against mine. She broke the kiss, and we gazed at each other for a few seconds. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and her chest pressed against mine, her soft breasts against me. She smiled gently, warming my heart. I placed my hand on her head, urging her to rest on my chest, and with my other hand, I slid it under her nightdress to her back, feeling her shiver with goosebumps. 

I love her. I love her more than anything.

I then rolled her beneath me, running a finger gently across her face as I lifted her slightly with one hand and leg. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

 I wanted everything with her all at once, but I was afraid. 

I smiled at her, and her hand moved from my neck to my shirt, undoing each button one by one. As my chest was revealed, she placed her hands against it. My hands moved to the bow on the front of her nightdress. I undid it, revealing her body. She wrapped both legs around my waist, and I lifted her up before we kissed again, but this time, my kiss was more aggressive. 

One hand slid into her hair, and she let out a soft moan.

.

.

.

In this dimension, Geto was good, Toji and Megumi had a good relationship, Urahara didn't exist, and Kiyosaka was the good one. Everything seemed perfect. She was now six months pregnant, her belly slightly swollen. I didn't leave her side for a second. 

My head was resting on her lap while she sat on a chair. My eyes were closed. Even though six months had passed, it felt like nothing compared to before. But there was indeed a problem. Sukuna was in Megumi's body instead of Yuji's, as Yuji apparently didn't exist here.

 So theoretically, Kenjaku should also exist.

 But for now, I didn't care about any of that. All I wanted was for Miura to be safe. 

The others didn't matter to me....

.

.

.

I was outside on the day to do some shopping. When I came home, the bags slipped from my hands. 

"No..." 

The light in the living room flickered because it was broken. There were traces of ice scattered on the floor, indicating that there had been a fight. She lay on the floor to the side, her eyes open, staring into emptiness, stabbed in her baby bump.

 I trembled... I took a few steps forward, fell to my knees, and gently took her trembling in my arms.Her blood covered the ground.

 I cried so intensely and screamed from the depths of my soul. "MIURAAAAAAAAAA!"