𝟛𝟞-𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣

I tried to reach Gojo the whole time, but the idiot didn't pick up. Geto vanished from my sight. I desperately scanned the area, running frantically through the Jujutsu Academy. 

"Geto kunnnn!" 

I turned around but bumped my head into someone. I held my nose in pain and looked up, to my surprise, it was my father. I looked at him, confused. 

"What are you doing here?" 

He looked at me with an empty stare. I started feeling uneasy. Suddenly, he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Miura, my child, I'm sorry." 

I became even more confused.

 "What-" 

"Sleep!" 

Before I could react, a third force flowed into me. I froze for a moment and looked at him one last time. 

"Fa-Father?" I fell to my knees and then to the ground, everything turning black.

.

.

I woke up sweating, abruptly opening my eyes and sitting up, holding my head because it hurt so much. 

Was it a nightmare?

 My heart pounded faster. I had to take a few deep breaths.

 What did I dream about...?

 I stood up shakily and went to the sink, splashing cold water on my face. My eyes widened at the sudden memory. I had a nightmare about my father. My body needed a moment to process the information. I straightened up with a wet face. I looked in the mirror. 

Was that really a dream? I have to investigate this! 

I hurriedly ran out of my room. "Father?!" I frantically searched the rooms. 

Huh?

My heart raced faster with fear. 

What's going on? Not even that Mitsugaya guy is here!

 I stormed out of the estate. I looked through the garden. 

THERE WAS NO ONE HERE EITHER.

Normally, he's always home at this hour. From the estate, you could see the Jujutsu school, which had several floors. I froze. I froze in place. My eyes widened at the sight.

 What the hell?... 

A huge fire from the building! I ran immediately. I ran as fast as I could. 

None of this makes sense! Why do I feel so incomplete? 

I ran even faster and arrived breathless in front of the broken entrance. The school was completely burnt. The fact that my father, Mitsugaya, Urahara, the students, and Gojo were shocked.

 Yuji turned to me, "Miura sensei!"

 I ran my hand through my hair.

 "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

 My father turned to me, his hands in his kimono. 

"Geto Suguru..."

 Just mentioning his name gave me goosebumps. I took an unconscious step forward.

 "What happened to him?!"

 My father looked back at the building. 

"He caused this." 

I couldn't process the information and almost laughed. 

"What?!"

 Gojo barely reacted.

 I screamed at the group, "DON'T MESS WITH ME, WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

Mitsugaya turned to me, "Your oh-so-dear friend apparently had a change of heart and even killed all the elders except Urahara here." 

My mouth hung open.

 What... no... that can't be... 

Gojo turned. His gaze could kill. He went straight for my father and grabbed him by the collar, slamming him against the wall. I covered my mouth in shock. 

Through gritted teeth, he screamed at him, "THIS WAS YOUR DOING."

 My father whispered something to Gojo, whose gaze then shifted to me, and hesitantly let go of his collar and walked away. He walked past me. His eyes full of pain and hatred. 

"Gojo!" 

He didn't stop. I turned around and followed him, trying to grab his hand and managed to do so, turning him towards me.

 "GOJO, talk to me!"

 I somehow didn't recognize him in front of me. He looked... so afraid. He took my face in his hands, tears welling up in his eyes, looking at me so desperately that I also felt scared. 

"Miura... I'm so sorry... I REALLY TRIED EVERYTHING... BUT AGAIN AND AGAIN... I AM GOUNG CRAZY MIURA....."

 I took his hand and tried to search for his eyes.

He cried out, "I REALLY TRIED EVERYTHING..." which even startled me.

 "Hey..Hey... calm down ....what are you talking about...??" 

He bit his lip, looked down, and squeezed his eyes shut as tears rolled down his cheeks. He hugged me so tightly. 

As the rain started to fall slowly, individual drops landed on us. He fell into my arms, desperate, and we both sank to our knees.

"It's starting..."