𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐋 | 𝟎𝟐

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

tsukishima let out a small mutter of frustration as he walked past you, then past the crowd to find his friend.

"tsukki!" yamaguchi waved to him, hoping that tsukishima would catch him amongst the mess of people. but of course, tsukishima did. it wasn't hard to see the over all these people at his height.

"being around all these people is starting to piss me off," tsukishima muttered, finding some sort of solace as he stopped beside yamaguchi.

a small laugh bubbled out of his friend's chest, "oh yeah, you're gonna love this trip."

yamaguchi's sarcasm wasn't lost on tsukishima and it didn't help his mood. he gave an annoyed eye roll in response, "can we just find akiteru?"

he looked around, his face distorting into a look of disgust at the sheer amount of people here. yamaguchi nodded with a hum before leading tsukishima to the small shops inside.

"apparently people don't know how to watch where they're going," tsukishima suddenly commented.

yamaguchi winced. he knew how touchy his friend could be, especially with new people, "what happened?"

"this girl bumped into me while messing around with her friend or something."

yamaguchi exaggerated a gasp, his hand flying to his chest, "no! you have to report her!"

"you're unusually snide today," tsukishima grumbled, turning away from him. yamaguchi laughed at his reaction and that rubbed tsukishima the wrong way, but he continued anyway, "i mean this is a public space. they can't be more aware of their surroundings?"

yamaguchi peered into the shops in an attempt to catch a glimpse of akiteru, but he had no luck so far.

the mini mall was just a small circle that surrounded an elevator that led guests to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor, as well as the deck, but the shops were only on the 1st and 2nd floor, so this shouldn't take long, still, tsukishima couldn't help but fill with dread at the idea of having to walk around to try and find his brother.

"hear me out," yamaguchi started absently, his attention focused on trying to find akiteru.

tsukishima raised a brow, a bit disinterested in having to hear yamaguchi try to reason with him, though he listened nonetheless.

"it wasn't a big deal. you probably won't see them again, so forget it."

"the cruise isn't that big," the blonde defended, his scowl depending, "i'll probably run into her again."

a little snicker slipped past yamaguchi's lips, "i'd hate to be the next person who accidentally bumps into you."

tsukishima glared at the exaggeration.

"but anyway, you can just ignore them, yeah?"

the blonde gave a grudging 'yeah' in response, the conversation falling short as they both focused on trying to spot akiteru.

"before you forget about it though.." yamaguchi's curiosity got the better of him, "what exactly happened?"

"i saw a girl and a boy running. the guy looked vaguely familiar.. but the boy pushing her every now and then. she bumped into someone and turned to face them, then she bumped into me because she has no spacial awareness," he explained curtly, keeping his eyes forward.

"then what? did she at least apologize?"

tsukishima scoffed, recounting the memory, "yeah."

"aandd then?" yamaguchi dragged out.