chapter 4:Ralph

Her face was red, I don't think she noticed. I wonder if her face is just natrually like that. Either way she looks adorable. I'm being awfully bold tonight, usually if I was on a date I would only be holding her hand, but, I kissed Krai and she liked it. I felt the same way she did, I could feel her tempeture rise as soon as I kissed her cheek. She sat there staring off into space. She does that a lot, but maybe it's because she tired. She seems pretty entergetic for someone who doesn't sleep much. I grabbed her hand and she didn't even notice, man she's really out of it. She noticed when I squeezed it though. She sat there not knowing what to do so I pulled her toward me and kissed her cheek. She giggled sounding a little nervous.

"Hmm..." I him. "What?" Looks at me. Her lips were part a little and she blushed noticing that I was Looking at her small lips. I put my hand on her cheek and lean in and she freezes. "Are you sure?" She mumbles.

"It's okay, as long as you don't mind than its okay. But if you dont want to then we won't." I say almost a whisper. She doesn't reply but looks into my eyes. I lightly kiss her lips and her shoulders slump down. Her eyes close and I do the same. I back away after lingering a moment, she keeps her eyes shut as I hold her face with one hand and I kiss her again, this time more than before. Before responding her hands grip my shirt and she pushes back. I haven't kissed anyone in a long time. I forgot what it's like to feel it, to feel love, to feel wanted. I'm not saying she loves me but I figured that out years ago as I watched her gaze at the stars while hugging that stuffed animal I won her at the balloon pop game at the fair. She brings me back to reality as her hands grip my wrist. I pull away and she gasps a little. "Sorry..." I blush. I turn back to face the tv which is playing a movie now and try to pay attention to it but, she just sits there staring at me. My pants feel a little tight. I should change my clothes.

"I'll be right back," she says and disappears toward the bedroom. I hear the bathroom door shut. I watch the tv and wonder what movie is playing because it seems weird. I still watch it anyway.

*30 minutes later*

What is she doing back there? She came out of the bathroom 25 minutes ago. I walk and peek in the bathroom to see no one in there but the bedroom door is shut. I knock and wait a few minutes but don't get a reply.
"Krai?" I hollar. I slowly open the the door and she's standing there mumbling to herself, I walk up and look at her face. She looks like she's lost in her thoughts. I
Tap her shoulder and she jumps backwards, "When did you get in here?!"

"I flew in." I say sarcastically. Her face turns red like a tomato and she stands there awkwardly smiling. "You were taking to long so I came to check on you." I say and she gives me a thumbs up. "Hey, you wanna order some. Chinease? Orange chicken sounds good right now." I laugh. "Sure." She replies. "Cool, I'll run into town and get some. There's a movie on in about 2 hours so we have time. Unless you want to do something else?" He winks and starts laughing. "Heeeeh I'm good." She pulls her shirt down. "Dont worry I'm not looking and I was just kidding." I laugh and start to walk out to my truck.

Krai:
"I'll be back soon" I hear the front door shut and I sit on the bed breathing out loud in relief. I decided to take a warm shower while he's gone. I hope he don't mind.

The warm running water feels nice against my skin. I try not to stay in to long so I put some of my hotel shampoo in my hair, wash my body rinse all the soap off of me and my hair and get out. I stand there in silence for a moment thinking I heard something but it must've been my imagination. I peek out the door and see no one so I run into the room closing the door behind me. When I turn around 2 guys dressed in all black walk out of the walk-in closet, never noticed it there. "Oh shit someone's here!" One gasps in a deep voice and looks at the other. "Get her!" The other says. I try to get the door open to run but I wasn't fast enough. The deep voiced man grabs me and throws me on the bed and stares at me. "Hmm... You know your cute, I'd like to try you on."I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and started to shake. "Lets see what's under." He smirks and jerks the towel out from under me. I was to scared to move. "it's almost like she wants it boss the shorter man said laughing. "Go finish the job while I take care of her." He says rubbing my cheek with his hand. The short man wobbles away and the deep voiced man unbuckles his belt and ties my hands to the bed post with it. He laughs evily and spreads my legs. As soon as he lets go I close them. He looks angry and jerks his pants down to his ankles. After, he tries to pry my legs apart and I keep them close as much as I can but hes to strong. "No!! I didn't think I'd lose my virginity like this!" I blurt as I start to cry. He grins and gets on to of me positioning his self.