🅕🅞🅡

Lena struggled to run through the long stone corridors, her right foot limping slightly. She sped up, using the last energy, after hearing the shrill scream of a Roller not too far away. Fear gnawed at the girl. She couldn't give up, not anyway, she was so close she could nearly feel the soft grass against her fingers.

As she whirrled around a corner she was met with a Roller, it towered over her by several feet. Lena's mouth went dry as she froze. Her feet slowly moved backward before she turned around and ran as fast as her tired legs could carry her. The girl didn't make it very far before she felt something wrap around her leg, sending her flying into a wall.

Desperate for any escape she clawed at the ivy, trying to climb the plant only to fail miserably. The Roller swiped at her again, but this time with its tail that held a deadly stinger. Lena felt white hot pain seer across her abdomen, only to discover the stinger had implanted itself perfectly.

Tears clouded her vision as she was thrown to the group repeatedly, each time losing more conscience than the last. She heard the whirl of approaching Rollers, but that was only seconds before her vision went black

Ausha's nimble fingers caressed the bandages that wrapped around the Slicer's arm. She nodded, indicating she had finished to which the boy stood up and gave his appreciation with a simple thanks. Wiping the sweat off her forehead from the hot day she left the Medhut and walked towards the kitchen hoping for some food.

As she walked towards the small dining area she spotted the man of the hour himself, Frypan.

"Heyy Fry." She said dragging out the 'Y', "Remember the other day how I helped you with that nasty burn..." Frypan only raised an eyebrow in return before sighing and disappearing behind the counter. The girl smirked to herself as Fry appeared holding a plate of chicken tenders. Ausha beamed at the boy and thanked him before sitting at a table and munching on her food.

𝒀𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏