Attack on the Ice Kingdom

The story begins at the Ice Kingdom, suddenly lava drops as a castle/ship lands releasing a swarm of turtle creatures called Koopas, as they all fall in line as a puff of smoke reveal a magician named Kamek.

Kamek: Behold, the King of the Koopas!
(The Troopas stand attention as the gate opens to reveal their leader: King Bowser Koopa)

Bowser: Open the gates or die!

A silhouette is shown at the gate frightening a Koopa, until the gates open to reveal a troupe of Penguins and their king.

Penguin King: Attack!

The penguins attack the Troopas and Bowser with snowballs. They launch a large snowball using a catapult hitting a Troopa and burying him in snow. They continue to pelt Bowser with snowballs but to no avail, the battle ceases.

Penguin King: That is but a taste of our fury. Do you yield? (glares)

Bowser: (chuckles) I do not. (looks at Kamek)

Kamek uses his magic to get the penguins while they're surrounded by the Troopas, then Bowser uses his fire breath to attack the castle while Kamek watches in delight.

Penguin King: No.

Bowser sees something as Kamek makes a staircase for his master, Bowser then climbs to see a "?" Block, as the penguins watch in horror Bowser destroys the block with one fist, the item is revealed to be a Super Star.

Bowser: (laughs) I finally found it. (bellows) And now, no one can stop me!