The Mario Brothers

The Super Mario Bros. Plumbing commercial theme plays.

Mario: "It's-a me, a-Mario!"

Luigi: "Luigi!"

Y/n: "And-a Y/n!"

Mario: "Are you tired of-a paying too much for plumbing?"

The trio: "Mamma mia!"

Y/n: "That's-a why the Super Mario Brothers are here. To-a save Brooklyn..."

Luigi: "And-a Queens..."

Mario: "And-a your wallet."

Unnamed woman: "Thank you, Super Mario Bros.! It seems like the only thing you haven't drained is my bank account..."

Mario: "Forget-a the expensive plumbing companies where you're-a just a face. For the Super Mario Bros., you're-a family!"

The trio were watching the commercial at the Punch-Out Pizzeria where we see Mario and Luigi celebrating while Y/n smiles towards his two friends.

Mario: Wow, you were great.

Luigi: I was great? Are you kidding? You were great.

Mario: I am so glad we spent our life savings on this commercial.

Luigi: That is not a commercial. That is cinema.

Mario: What about the accents? Is it.. Is it too much?

Giuseppe: Too much? It's-a perfect! Wahoo!

Mario: Okay. I'm gonna trust you.

Spike: Well, well, well. If it isn't Brooklyn's favorite failures: the stupid Mario Brothers.

Luigi: Ah, great. Spike's here.

Mario: Hey, Spike.

Spike: Yeah. "It's-a Me!" (laughs) Ooh, yeah. Tell me. Have you gotten one call, since you left me to start your dumb company?

Luigi: As a matter of fact, Spike....we have.

Mario: Wow, really?

Luigi: Uh, yeah. Our mom called and she said: "Oh, boys! That was the best commercial I've ever seen." And I said "Thank you very much, Mother. We're very proud of it." So, boom! (drops phone)

Y/n: (face palms) Really, Luigi?

Spike: (laughs) Good luck running a business with these idiots. (throws napkin)

Mario: Say that again about my brother and my best friend, and you're gonna regret it. (throws napkin back)

Spike: Oh, yeah? Get this through your tiny brain, Mario. You're a joke. Any you always will be. (drops Mario and leaves)

Luigi: (to Mario) Are you insane? He's three time your size!

Mario: Luigi, come on. You know, you can't be scared all the time.

Luigi: Mmm. You'd be surprised.
(cell phone rings)

Luigi: (answers) Hello, Super Mario Brothers. Uh-huh. A drip in your faucet? That's great. I mean that's... That's great that you called us because we can be there and we can fix it right away. Okay! (hangs up) Mario, we got one! The Super Mario Brothers are in business!

Mario: Wahoo!

Y/n: What are we waiting for! Let's-a go!

The brothers and Y/n head in the van, but the van's engine breaks down.

Y/n: Are you serious?! Not now!

Luigi: Oh, no. We're gonna be late.

Mario: No, we're not. Come on, let's go.