(thirty-two)ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ

story by BajoZero on a03

sorry for the long wait guys :3

Summary:

Aki leaves you in charge of the house, and you don't plan to disappoint him, for your good or bad luck, Power is home bored. And she offers you a good reward if you play with she, your competitive side comes out and they play the different games they find around the house.
Who knows, maybe in the end, it's all worth it.

Notes:

- Small Disclaimer: Neither Chainsaw Man, nor the mentioned characters belong to me, they are unique and exclusive (Except Yn/Yin) of the great Japanese mangaka Tatsuki Fujimoto.

Y/N = Yin (You're the needle demon, really no weight in the plot)

Sorry for the grammatical errors, I don't speak English.

: Part One: "The Demon of Truth"Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Narrator's POV:

Aki had his back to the front door of the house as he straightened his tie. Once enlisted, he saw the young man sitting on the couch in the main living room, intently watching TV.

Aki sighed, regretting what he was about to say. "Yin, you're in charge of the house" he commented, gaining the boy's attention.

"Really?" he asked in surprise turning off the TV.

He got up from the couch and walked until he was in front of Aki.

"Yes" the dark-haired confirmed.

"Are you kidding...TRUE?"

"No."

Yin raised his hands in the air "Great!!!" He exclaimed too excited, for the smallness of the situation.

"I trust you'll have everything under control by the time I get back" Aki explained, not believing his own words.

"Don't worry, leave everything in my hands!" he put his hands on his hips and lifted his chest, in a superhero pose.

Aki narrowed her eyes "Sure..." She said with clear distrust in her tone "I'm going to the meeting with Himeno" She explained opening the door and leaving the apartment.

"Bye!" He waved briskly, waving his hand back and forth.

The dark-haired man nodded slightly before closing the door.

Aki's POV:

I leave the house unable to believe my mind... for the first time I wish Denji was here so I wouldn't have to leave one of these two useless people in charge, it will be a miracle if the house is still standing when I get back... I hope Himeno's invitation was as important as he said it was to risk losing my house to two psychos, if not, I swear to God I'm going to beat the crap out of him.

Narrator's POV:

Aki was gone. Minutes passed and Yin was still in front of the door, mulling over the words spoken by her guardian.

"I trust you'll have everything under control by the time I get back."

Over and over again that phrase repeated itself in his mind.

The long red tail sticking out above his butt and ending in the shape of an arrow, tensed for a few seconds during his reflection until he finally concluded.

"He trusts me, he probably even worships me!" He thought excitedly, his tail began to wag from side to side as if he were a dog.

However, the euphoria didn't last long, as his self-centered side quickly took over - Pff, it would be too silly if he didn't trust me, after all, I'm the one he's talking about.- He thought smiling proudly. to himself. His self-centeredness only lasted a few seconds before he returned to his normal state.