Ch. 4 - Take a rest

Hello! Sorry for keeping you all waiting, welcome to Chapter 4, hope you all enjoy!

Trigger Warning: Blood, referenced/implied/visible aftermath of body dismemberment

~~~~❤️~~~~

(???'s P.O.V)

As I hung by my arms in the eerie silence of the air, the only things I could hear were the occasional sounds of my coughs, heavy breathing, and the tiny pitter patter of the Mini Critter's feet as they roamed the empty halls of the Playhouse. Lord, I have been trapped down here for what felt like an eternity, and I had lost all sense of time. I couldn't remember what year it was, or how long I had been stuck in this place.

I used to hold onto Poppy's words, who once promised that an Angel would come down here to save us all, to save...me...,but now, I'm starting to lose hope. My physical and emotional state have deteriorated so much that I feel like I am beyond saving. The once vibrant and lively person I used to be has disappeared, replaced by a hollow shell of my former self. My voice box was slightly damaged as well, and now my voice will always have a twinge of static to it whenever I speak. The darkness surrounding me has become so overwhelming that I can't help but feel like I'm slowly losing my mind.

Around the time the Hour or Joy ended, CatNap had locked me in here and ripped my legs from my body because I didn't want to follow him and his "God", The Prototype. I have been here ever since. Now, I am viewed as a Heretic here in the Playcare. By now, I'm positive that CatNap has either disposed of my legs or has given them to the Mini Smiling Critters to feast on.

CatNap: Hello, Heretic...~

Oh lord...speak of the devil and he shall come... I looked up slowly and weakly, hearing the voice of my tormentor, and Ex Best Friend, CatNap. I looked up, and to my dismay, there he stood before me. I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread wash over me at the sight of him. He was the last person I wanted to see at the moment

 He was the last person I wanted to see at the moment

CatNap: Have a nice nap, old friend~?

???: *Groan*...

CatNap: ...I'll take that as a no...

???: What do you want now, CatNap?

CatNap: Aww, what's the matter? You not happy to see me~?

???: What do you think...?

CatNap chuckled darkly. And I absolutely hated the fact that he spoke to me in such a mocking tone of voice. It made my blood boil, this toy used to be my friend, but because of the Prototype, he has turned into a monster that, to this day, i no longer recognize. CatNap's moon pendant gently swayed from side to side and as it did, I was able to see myself in it's reflection...Lord, I look terrible..