11.

He was dreaming. None of this was real. He must be dreaming. What the actual fuck?

He closed his eyes, feeling Jisung's soft, warm lips brush over his own. Jisung's fingers were tangled in his hair, softly tugging at it, making Minho squirm on the inside. Minho was tightening the grip on Jisung's wrist and clinging onto the biker jacket Jisung was wearing. Fuck, this was feeling better than it should and he didn't want it to stop. He was fighting the urge to pull him closer.

„Idiot", Jisung panted against Minho's lips, slowly breaking away from him. „I've been dying to do that all day." Minho was blinking rapidly, his heart was racing and he was feeling lightheaded. „I'll see you tomorrow", Jisung said, turned around and sprinted down the stairs without looking back.

The door behind him opened and he was eye to eye with a confused Chan. „I knew I heard something", he said with a smile on his face. „Did you forget your keys?" Minho shook his head, that's all he could do. „Are you alright?" Minho heard the engine of the motorcycle outside the building and imagined Jisung driving off. „Min, your noise is getting unbearable", Chan complained, covered his ears and grimaced. „Shit, sorry", he replied, stepping into the apartment. „What the hell is going on?"

„Jisung just kissed me", he blurted out, still in denial about it. „He did?", Chan grinned omniscient and closed the door behind him. „Who would've thought."

„Shut up", Minho hissed and ran a hand through his hair. „Am I going insane? Am I getting sick perhaps?", he asked and cupped his own face dramatically. His skin was warm and he was convinced that he was getting a fever. „Don't be silly", Chan chuckled and took the backpack off of Minho's shoulder. „Even a blind person could see that he likes you." Minho shook his head in disagreement. „He doesn't act like it."

„Are you sure about that? It's not usual for someone to kiss people they don't like", he giggled amused and put the backpack on the ground. „He might be living in denial, just like you." Minho groaned, all he could do was think about how awkward it was going to be the next time he'd see Jisung. „You don't need to like someone to fuck them, you know that", Minho replied, earning a glare from Chan. „Fuck, why are men so complicated?"

„Tell me about it", Chan agreed, taking a seat next to Soonie on the sofa. „I forgot an anniversary and Seungmin has been sulking all day." Minho chuckled. „Shouldn't he be used to it?"

„Right? He chose that lifestyle long ago", the older one responded and placed Soonie on top of his lap. The little furball started purring immediately and Chan scratched his ears gently. „I'm sure he'll stop sulking if you get him that expensive sweater he's been staring at whenever we walked past his favorite clothing store", he said and Chan grinned. „What would I do without you?"

„You'd be single. I can't believe I'm always fixing your relationship problems when I'm the one without a relationship", Minho complained, pouting at his misery. „Seems like that could change very soon", his roommate said and grinned once again. „Nope", Minho, who was leaning against the door frame, turned around and walked into the bathroom, ending the conversation. He heard Chan giggle through the hallway. His head was starting to hurt and he decided to take a quick shower before getting to bed.

The warm water made him sleepy and he couldn't wait to climb under his blanket and pass out. „Goodnight, dumbass", he shouted through the hallway, knowing Chan was still working. „Sleep well", the older one responded and he saw Soonie run through the living room door. „Exactly, leave that traitor", he giggled and opened the door to his room, finding his other cats curled up on top of his blanket. „Move over you little shits", he muttered in a soft voice, pushing his cats aside gently. He climbed under the blanket to join his cats and plugged in his phone to charge it. „Goodnight", he mumbled sleepy, patting their heads and watching Soonie struggle climbing on top of the bed. He lifted him up, having the chubby cat start purring instantly.