10.

The grip on Minho's leg tightened the second Chan left the room and he was inhaling loudly. „You should look at me when I talk to you", the younger one said, pulling his thigh to the side, turning him around by force. „I thought we sorted that out the other day." He swallowed his food, meeting Jisung's eyes as he looked up. „Sorry", he mumbled embarrassed. Jisung remarked it with a nod, letting go of his thigh.

He could feel the tingling grip on his thigh minutes later when Chan had returned and he emptied his bowl unwillingly. Chan was complaining about how little he was eating whenever he got too busy with his exams and essays, so he forced himself to eat more than his stomach could handle while feeling Jisung's eyes on him.

„I'll wait outside for you", Jisung said in the hallway, watching Minho who was putting on his shoes. „Thank you for the meal", he thanked Chan with a smile on his face, before walking out of the front door, having Minho rush to his room to grab his backpack and the helmet Jisung gave him the other day. „Bye Channie, thanks for the food", he threw in, waved at his cats and slammed the door shut behind him. He ran down the stairs, taking two at once, trying hard not to stumble.

„You didn't have to rush", Jisung said and chuckled, watching him struggle to put the helmet on. „Stop making fun of me and help me instead", he complained, glaring at Jisung while pouting. He watched Jisung push himself off of the motorcycle he was leaning on and walk towards him. „Hold still", Jisung ordered, grabbed the closure of the helmet and pulled him closer. Minho stumbled a step forward, his heart was doing backflips in his chest once again. „Done", Jisung replied, letting go of him. He grabbed his own helmet, put it on and signaled Minho to take the seat behind him. Minho automatically swung his leg over the motorcycle and wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist. The physical touch sent a shiver through Minho's body and he was trying to keep his thoughts under control.

It didn't take long for them to arrive on the campus but Minho couldn't stop his anxiety about being seen arriving with the principal's son. „So much about staying invisible this semester", he thought to himself, hoping everyone was already inside the building. He spotted Felix and Changbin around his best friend's car as he got off the motorcycle and decided to apologize to them right away. „I'll see you inside", he said, not waiting for Jisung's response. He was feeling bad for just walking away from Jisung but he needed to get rid of the guilt that was eating him up from the inside after being a complete asshole towards his friends.

„Hi", he greeted his friends once he arrived at the car, spotting pigments of anger and pity around Changbin. „Minnie", Felix said happily and Minho was glad that at least one of his friends wasn't upset with him. „I'm sorry for yesterday", he said abashed. „I was a little stressed."

„It's okay!", Felix smiled, grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. „You look a lot better today, I'm glad!"

„So, you didn't get rid of your problem it seems?", Changbin threw in, pointing out the obvious. „No", he answered, watching Jisung walk through the door of the building. „Bet you ended up cuddling", his best friend teased, letting him know that he wasn't mad at him any longer. Felix gasped exaggerated, holding a hand over his mouth dramatically. „Shut up", he responded embarassed, lifting his arm to punch him lightly, making him laugh even more. „You did!", Changbin screeched, imitating Felix by covered his mouth in shock. „I knew it!"

„Really?", Felix asked with big eyes, looking up to him. He closed his eyes, considering whether he should tell them everything or not. „Unwillingly", he admitted through his teeth. „I woke up with his arm around my waist, nothing more." Felix jumped up and down in excitement, „I think he likes you back!" He shook his head. If they knew what happened the day before, they would react differently. He decided to keep it to himself. There was no use worrying his friends even more. It was a matter of fact that Han Jisung did everything but like him.