18.

„No!", Minho shouted, holding his hands up to press his palms against Changbin's chest, unsuccessfully. „Fuck, Binnie come on", he mumbled, trying to calm him down. „It's okay", he heard Jisung behind him and threw a glance over his shoulder.

What the fuck was going on?

Jisung raised his free hand in defense before speaking. „If you want to hit me, do it. But I asked you to come here so I could apologize to you", he said and Changbin huffed out a bitter laugh. „You're kidding, right?", he answered, his fists still clenched. „At least hear him out", Minho pleaded desperate and Changbin nodded reluctantly. They let Jisung in and Minho grabbed the helmet to put it on the dresser in the hallway.

„You know a lot of things about me", Jisung started, his eyes fixated on Changbin. Minho's best friend glared at him, not saying a word, his arms were crossed in front of his chest. „You might know about my father and the power he holds over many things, including me. At least, before he kicked me out because I failed his expectations." Minho raised his head, staring at Jisung. „He did what?", he asked surprised, taking a step towards Jisung and earning a glare from Changbin for that. He swallowed, he tasted blood once again from biting on his cheeks. Jisung shook his head and continued to speak, „my father told me to take care of the issue with the vandalizing and I agreed because I knew he'd do something way worse to the person that destroyed his stupid office."

„What do you mean?", Changbin asked, his pigments changed from anger to confusion. „What I mean is that I'm sorry for physically attacking you. I was forced to do what my father told me or else I would be the one facing consequences", he said, pointing at his bruised eye and Minho gasped quietly. His heart was pounding against his throat and he could feel the heat crawl up his cheeks. Tears were slowly filling his eyes at the thought of what Jisung's father did to him and he expected it to be worse under the black fitted long sleeve shirt Jisung was wearing.

„Okay", Changbin responded finally, slowly nodding. His body seemed less tense and Minho sensed that Changbin's pigments turned to compassion and understanding. He knew Changbin understood how Jisung felt because the same thing happened to him – in the end both were forced to do something they didn't want to do. „I still don't like you but I accept your apology", his best friend said while fiddling his car keys out of his back pocket. Jisung nodded, taking a step to the side to let Changbin through as he was walking to the door. Minho swallowed his tears in the meantime and told Changbin to drive safely, glad about how the situation turned out in the end.

He turned to Jisung after closing the door, feeling the younger one's eyes on him. „Thank you", he mumbled and Jisung nodded slightly. „It was due", he responded and dropped his backpack to the floor. „My father used me long enough for his dirty work." Minho took his biker jacket and hung it on a hook next to the dresser before leading the younger one to his room. He wasn't sure whether Jisung would feel comfortable with Minho sitting next to him or even touching him, so he let Jisung take a seat on the bed and pulled the chair as close as he dared to the bed before sitting down.

„You dyed your hair", Jisung remarked, tilting his head to his right. Minho nodded shyly, suppressing the urge to run his hand through his messy curls. He decided to let it grow out a little and his eyes were hiding behind a curtain of dark brown strands of hair by now. „You look pretty", the younger one complimented, making Minho's cheeks change color from a soft pink to a dark red. „Thanks", he mumbled flustered and fiddled with the hem of the hoodie he put on in a rush before Changbin showed up, not noticing that it was the one he got from Jisung the other day. „You always look pretty but you look even prettier in my hoodie and flustered like that", he said and Minho swallowed a whiny groan. „Stop it", he complained embarrassed, not able to look at Jisung. He heard Jisung chuckle and aimed at him with his right foot, missing Jisung's leg by a couple centimeters. „Why would I, when it's so much fun?", the younger one teased and Minho glared at him, trying to fight back a smile.