✧ Hunter exam ✧

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
📷
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓📷┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Author's POV:

Y/n woke up in a panic, realizing she had overslept and was going to miss her boat. She hastily scrambled out of her bed, quickly slipped on her shoes and ran to the harbor. As she arrived, the boat was just about to set sail.

She sighed in relief as she pulls her MP3 player out of her backpack, puts in her earbuds, and starts to listen to music. Y/n saw a boy wearing green clothes and having black hair that was spiky when she looked up.

'Why is that outfit so cool and so ugly at the same time?' Y/n stared at the boy until he looked back at her, then she looked away, 'OH MY GOD, he almost caught me looking at him,' Y/n thought, with a hint of blush.

A storm forecast was made after a few hours by the boy who had identified and comprehended the seagulls by scent. Only Y/n, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio survived the storm that claimed the lives of everyone else.
~~~~~

Y/n was just sitting on a bucket while listening to she music and drawing on a book. Y/n noticed the boy with the green outfit helping somebody. 'Wow, he's incredible...' Y/n thought.

~~~~~"First, tell me your names

~~~~~
"First, tell me your names." "I'm gon!" "Y/n!" "I'm Kurapika." "It's Leorio." "Why do you want to become a hunters?" "Hey! if you're not an examiner, you can't boss us around!" Leorio said. "Just answer the question."

"My dad is a hunter! I left Whale Island because I want to know, why my dad decided so much to be a hunter!" Gon said. "I want to be a hunter to be stronger than my parents!" Y/n said.

Gon turned to look at Y/n, who blushed and gave him an awkward smile in return.

"Hey! Kids! "Huh?" "Wha-" "You're not supposed to answer his question!" "Why can't I tell him why I'm here?" "Yeah, it's not a secret!" "Look get with the program it's US vs him and I'm not telling him why I'm here!" he yelled as he poked Gon's forehead.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Leorio," "Mm?! That's Mr Leorio you brat show a little respect for your elders!" "Why not dodge the question? by simply offering a prosperable lie." "HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"