✧ Hunter exam ✧

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
🎣📷🛹
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓🎣📷🛹 ┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Y/n's POV:

We are in the Chairman's Airship, "l will now take the opportunity to introduce myself properly to the remaining 42 applicants. I am Netero, The Chairman of the selection committee for this year's Hunter Exam. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Netero said.

"And I'm his secretary Beans!" 'THAT IS IT ACTUAL NAME?!' I thought shocked.

"I had originally planned to make my parents during the exam's final phase, but well seeing as how I'm already here...l have to admit, there is nothing I love more than this feeling of tension in the air. So I think I'll stick around for the remainder of the trip." Netero said as he laughed.

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination. Tomorrow at 8:00 a.m exactly. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You're also welcome to get some rest, of course. You're free to do as you please until we contact you. The evening is yours."

"Hey, come on, Gon! Y/n! Let's go and explore the Airship!" Killua exclaimed. "Yeah!" I said to Gon, and we both laughed before running outside.
~~~~~

"Hey! Kids what are you doing? stay out of the kitchen! Go eat in the dining hall with the others!" Gon, Killua, and I got thrown out of the kitchen. We walked around the ship until Killua said, "Hey! Awesome! Gon! Y/n! Look!"

"What is it?" Gon remarked as we approached the window. "Whoa! It's like it's covered in jewels!" Gon exclaimed. "Yeah! So beautiful!" I said as I turned towards Gon's eyes shining more than the city below us as I fell as my heart was about to explode when I saw his eyes.

 "Yeah! So beautiful!" I said as I turned towards Gon's eyes shining more than the city below us as I fell as my heart was about to explode when I saw his eyes

"Yeah!" Killua says as we all sit down on the seats right next to the windows I am in the middle and Gon and Killua are by my side.

"Hey...so l was wondering... Your guys's parents are they- l mean.. where are they?" "Hmm.. they're alive. Probably." Killua said. "Yeah..." l said. "What do they do?" Gon ask. "They're assassins," Killua said.