✧ Hunter exam ✧

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
             🎣📷🛹         
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓             🎣📷🛹          ┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Y/n's POV:

"Congratulations on escaping Trick Tower, everyone. All that reminds me now are the fourth phase and the final phase."

"Only two more?"

"The fourth phase will take place right over there on Zevil Island. Now, let's proceed." He said as he snapped his fingers and one of his minions came rolling in a box. "To bring with l will need each of you to draw lots now."

Everyone was surprised gasping. "Really?" "Draw lots for what what will that decide?" He chuckled softly. "Will you hunt and who hunts you? In this box are exactly 24 numbered cards. Which means that one of the numbered cards will correspond with your badge. No each of you will draw cards in the order you edited the tower. All right. which of you was first?"

Hisoka was first and then the shaky guy and then egghead, and then I stepped up and grab one of the cards and walked back to Gon and Killua. "Oh hey, Killua, Y/n." Gon called out.

"Huh?" Y/n turned him. "He mentioned us hunting and being hunted. Do you think that means we're gonna be fighting each other?" Gon asked.

"Yeah, probably does," Killua said as he whistled and walked to the box and grabbed his card thing, who was next ended the same thing and walked back to us.

"Very well, now if you could please go ahead and remove the sticker." I took off the sticker easily. "The number you see is your target!" The applicants gasped and some of them started covering up their badges.

'Oh okay then who the hell is this?!' I thought as I started to look around for the matches the card in my hand.

"This box has recorded the number that each one of you drew. Each card was tallied and then stored in memory. So if you like, you're free to dispose of the cards. It makes no difference at this point. The objective is to steal your target's ID badge."

"Oh, good so we don't have to kill each other then."

"The method is up to you. Procure the badge however you see fit. But if you kill your target, you can take their badge easily."

"Yeah, that sure sounds like the faster way to me." "So that's how it's gonna be?" "Come on, there's nothing to be scared of."

"Listen carefully, collecting the ID badges of your specified target. Will earn you three points. Understand? Your badge is also worth three points. And all the other badges are worth one point. To move on to the final phase you will have to collect six points. So during your time there on Zevil island, gather enough badges to collect six points or fail the exam. Only those who do will clean the fourth phase of the hunter exam."
~~~~~