• Authors Note

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The book contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised. The opinions expressed by the characters do not reflect those of the author.

This work is protected under copyright law. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Hello Readers,

Before diving into the captivating journey ahead, I'd like to provide some insight into what you can expect from this novel:

1. This story is a fictional creation, with every character within its pages existing solely within the realms of imagination.

2. Trigger Warning: This tale delves into sensitive themes including self-harm, addiction, abuse, and violence. While integral to the story, please approach these aspects with care.

3. The best part about the story is the character development our main leads will go through. Everything will come to justice in the end, so hang in and allow the story to unfold at its own pace.

4. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but let's remember to be respectful and mindful of one another's perspectives.

5. As the story unfolds, the initial pace may seem leisurely, as I've opted to introduce characters gradually rather than overwhelm you with information. Trust the journey-it will be worth it.

6. Initially, chapters will be from Avya's POV, especially, for the world building and then slowly it'll alternate between the three female leads.

7. You'll need to be very patient with the plot because it fucks with your mind after a certain point. And I'm not being overconfident; I'm speaking purely from the reader's perspective.

8. While this is a dark romance with mature themes, it is not erotica, and it doesn't contain SA or rpe; these elements are not part of the book.

9. There is no other women drama or cheating.

___________________________

Slightly Dark Romance

"Nothing says 'true love' like a dark romance where the only thing darker than the protagonist's heart is the tortured soul of her lover."

___________________________

With that said,
Hold tight and buckle up, it's going to be one hell of a emotional rollercoaster ride.

__________________________

Comment and Vote :)