1. Jungkook

For my talented dongseng, Mai

______ ________ _______ ______

Jungkook managed to hold the wall, trying to catch his breath, continuously looking back. This was the one thing about being an idol he HATED. Who in the world wants to be chased down by a bunch of hormone driven obsessed teenage girls to every class he had to go to?!

He mumbled some curses and sank down to the ground, his back against the wall. There goes another class. He removed his phone -luckily being allowed to carry it- and texted his manager about the situation. He had a free period now. Thank you weird fans. Thanks. Now he has no idea what to do or even where to go.

Soon, he decided that he'd be found here too so he got up and started to walk in a random direction, only hoping to avoid people. His feet dragged him to his old practice room on their own accord. He'd missed this place. If he wasn't practicing in the company, then he usually would have been found here... He never really cared much for his studies.

"I'm lost. I'm lost. Oh gods, I am so lost," a voice managed to catch his attention. He'd never heard such a voice
before, sweet and deep at the same time... No matter how troubled it sounded right then. He needed to know who the owner of the voice was so he turned only to have the latter bang in to him.

"Ahhh!" She said and jumped a feet back, hands ready to hit someone if needed. "Who are you and what do you want from me?"

Jungkook was startled. Not only had this voice belonged to a pretty girl but also to an extremely weird one. Who bangs in to a person and gets defensive about it? He tilted his head in confusion at her pose and the determined look on her face.

"What-what are you looking at?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Is this some kind of martial arts?" Jungkook asked, genuinely confused about how she stood. He'd not seen anyone stand in that pose before.

The girl looked at her hands and cleared her throat, bringing them down to smoothen the creases on her skirt. "Self defense. Not martial arts," she mumbled. "Sorry for running in to you. I am late for class. I have to go."

"You're lost," Jungkook remembered and informed her, trying to hide his smile at her behavior. "And there's no point going to class now. Unless you want to get punished. So just attend the next class."

The girl looked at her watch and sighed. "God damn it. I didn't want to bunk this class. Screw it. And sorry for bumping into you again. I'll leave you to... Whatever it is you were doing. Bye bye."

She turned to leave and Jungkook had a mini panic attack. He caught hold of her hand and pulled her back.

"Wait!" He exclaimed. "Where are you going? You don't even know the place."

She turned back to glance at their hands and responded in her normal voice. "I do know the place. I'll take my time remembering it, that's all. I'm going to figure out the way to my next class."

"You're the new girl!" He remembered. His friends had told him about the transfer student some time ago, calling her exotic and different. He'd never thought about it twice, just laughed it off with them.

"I'm not new. It's been over a month," she replied, frowning. "You on the other hand seem new here. I've never seen you in the past month either. What year are you?"

"Same as yours. You really don't know who I am?" He asked, incredulously.

"Would I be asking if I did?" She tapped her foot impatiently. This guy was beyond cute and he had the air that didn't let off any alarms within her head... Unlike half the population here. "Plus, can you let go of my hand?"