11. Jimin

@lifeofSalina ; I've never heard of your name before, it's so unique! Hope you like this.

----

"Excuse me," a low voice surprised her. It wasn't the sweet voice she'd been expecting and she turned her head to see who it was. Her eyes scanned the face quickly before feeling unbelievable delight.

"Oh my god, Jason!" Salina laughed as she flung herself in to the said guy's experienced arms. He laughed into her hair as he pulled her into a tight hug. "What in the living world-?"

"Am I doing here?" Jason smirked as he put her down, happy to see his old friend after long. "Who knows, I might be stalking."

Salina scoffed as she lightly punched his arm. "Seriously though, when did you shift here and how DARE you not tell me you were in the same city?!"

"I'm on a business trip," Jason laughed at her wide eyed face. "Literally just landed a few hours ago. I'll be off dayafter. And I WAS going to inform you tomorrow and plan to meet AFTER my work was done."

"On the same day?!" Salina crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Weber, please tell me that was not your plan. I was going to schedule a meeting tomorrow."

"Well, now we know you won't," he gave her a cheeky grin. Her hair was up in a loose bun and her makeup highlighted against the light of the street lamp. "You're looking astounding. Did you know I was coming?"

Salina scoffed once more at his confidence, always secretly wondering how he never ran out of it. "Get off your horse. Who the hell could guess meeting your best friend who's supposed to be halfway across the globe on a street in a very out of picture city?"

"Ay, still friend-zoned, am I?" He smirked. "We can always change that."

"Wow, you really don't let up, do you?" A new voice surprised her. She hadn't noticed a third presence besides Jason. The man was as tall as Jason and had one of the most charming faces she'd come across.

"Hello," he held out his hand to greet her. "I'm Francis or Frank."

"He's my colleague." Jason nodded in his direction as Salina shook his hand.

"To answer your question for him, no. He really doesn't let up," Selena smiled warmly. She could see the two were good friends besides being colleagues.

"I don't blame him," Frank grinned. "You are quite beautiful, Ms. Salina."

"You know me?" she realized she'd never introduced herself. How uncharacteristic of her.

"You guys have cute photos together," he laughed. "This guy has some framed on his desk."

"Loner much, Jason?" Salina teased; though truth be told she had some framed and on her desk too. "No wonder your relations don't last long."

"Hey! Low blow! They can't keep up with my awesomeness, it's not my fault. Plus, I don't want to date someone not okay with my friends."

"Sure sure, you loner. We all know those lies," Frank pet his back sympathetically. Jason pushed his hand aside and went to drape his arm around Salina's shoulders like they were used to.

"I still have a gorgeous female friend here, Frank. You on the other hand have only me- which now that I think about it, isn't all that bad."

By ten minutes into the conversation, Salina couldn't stop giggling and Frank and Jason were extremely comfortable around her. They fooled around, grown adults in the middle of a crowded street. The streetlights around them and the small fountain they stood next to made for a very pleasant atmosphere. A type of atmosphere anyone could be jealous of.