10. Jimin

Neelu Unnie, this is far far overdue. Sorry about the wait! Love you loads ♥️
--------------------------

"Hello?" A surprised and mildly annoyed Jimin turned to see the person that had bumped into him. Only, once looking at the person staggering to control their balance as far as possible without a support made him realise something was off.

He held her arm as she nearly tripped backwards to the ground, hopefully helping her get back straight on her two feet. She didn't even bother looking up as she bowed twice, apologising profusely. Her hair was covering most of his view and the cap she wore didn't help his case a bit.

"Sorry," she bowed again, as fast as she could. "Was there any damage to your clothes?"

Jimin passed an uncertain glance to his teammate as they looked at the girl who was flustered without even looking at them in broad daylight. She couldn't possibly be drunk that early in the day.

"No," he reassured. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry to bother- Holy crap, aren't you BTS?" She gasped as she looked them in the eyes for the first time. Their disguises worked only so much when their vibrant hair stood out like a horse amongst sheep. Her face momentarily showed shock followed by a mix of confusion and recognition but was instantly replaced with a frown.

"Why yes," Jimin mused at her expression. "But can we ask you not to scream or announce it? We're just trying to go through the day."

"Yeah, no problem," she nodded as she glanced back and froze for a second. Jimin noticed her change in behaviour and followed her gaze to a man who seemed like he was going to burst any second. And it all clicked in his head.

"Hey," he bent down to her level and gave her a reassuring smile. "Why don't you get behind me for a bit? It'll be fine, okay?"

Before she could respond, he'd held her arm and carefully pulled her behind himself as he signaled to Jungkook, who didn't question his actions but followed along. "May we help you?" Jimin called out to the guy staring daggers in their direction. The girl peered from the smallest gap between Jimin's arm and body at her ex storming towards them.

"Can you let go of my girlfriend?" The guy muttered, almost through gritted teeth.

"Sorry," Jimin smiled. "We promised to spend some time with her. Would you mind leaving her alone for now? Don't worry, she's in good care."

"And who might you be?" The man spat in their faces.

"Sir," Jungkook sighed as he picked up from where Jimin stood appalled. He pulled his mask down and smiled menancingly. "It will be a problem if you hit singers. Our label will sue you for more money than you could ever acquire. I suggest you walk away from us right about now."

A wave of realisation hit the guy but if possible, it made him angrier and it looked like a vein was going to burst in his head. He took a step forward towards his hidden girlfriend as Jungook stopped him again. "Look, this isn't over," the guy warned. "I'll get you to listen somehow."

The girl finally stepped out, irritated to the bone. "Oh fuck off," she glowered in his direction. Jimin was surprised at the immense anger bubbling within the tiny girl. Her ex didn't take it so nicely though. He whipped around, almost ready to slap her when she held his hand before Jungkook or Jimin could interfere.

"Don't try," she whispered, her voice dripping with venom. "Try and I'll report you."

"Leave, mister. Now," Jimin spat at his face this time. The guy was so utterly confused with the outcome that he turned around and stomped away.