O4; handcuffs

THE WHOLE CLASS was gathered around the rock wall in the gymnasium, currently Allison and Scott ascended the wall while Coach egged them on from the mat

THE WHOLE CLASS was gathered around the rock wall in the gymnasium, currently Allison and Scott ascended the wall while Coach egged them on from the mat. Allison reaches the top, pushing Scott down as he falls to the mat with a thud. Coach pats him on the back. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. . ." He says with a sadistic smile. "Whittemore Two, Erica, let's go!" He calls out for the two.

Luna settles in the harness and watches as Erica shakes anxiously beside her. "Hey, you don't have to do this, Erica." She says to her in a hushed voice as for Coach not to hear.

"N-no, I do." She starts up the wall, followed by Luna quickly ascending the wall. She gets near the top, glancing down as Erica stops, crying out in fear, "P-please..." She whispers.

"Erica? Are you dizzy? Is it, uh, vertigo?" Coach scrunches his nose in his classic clueless confusion.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia replies in her classic mean girl fashion. Luna sends her a glare from the wall, slowly starting to descend the wall.

"Erica, just push off the wall, there's a mat to catch you. It's okay." Luna said beside her.

Erica just shook her head no and her body shivered. "No, I– I'm fine."

"Coach, maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic." Allison chimes in beside him with her arms over her chest.

Coach sighs in disappointment. "Why does nobody tell me this stuff?" He shakes his head. "Erica, y– you're fine. Just do what Whittemore Two said– Just kick off from the wall. Th– There's a mat to catch you."

Erica listens to his words, kicking her feet as she falls to the mat. Luna follows in sync, jumping onto her feet and stepping from the harness. "See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Coach says as he helps the girl stand and starts to walk from the gym. "Uh– Class dismissed."

Luna finds Scott and Stiles walking beside them as they make their way to the locker room. They set their stuff down in their lockers, watching as Coach walks in from his office. "Listen up! If anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher or just call me." He says, glancing around the room and settling his gaze on Greenburg. "Except for you, Greenburg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding, don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number." He finishes, walking back through his office door.

Stiles turns to Luna and Scott, "Isaac?"

"Guessing he's hiding out with Derek somewhere. They left together last night after I went home." Luna says.

"It's Derek's problem now." Scott replies, the trio now walking out of the locker room and down the hall. "I don't think tonight is a good idea with Allison."