1-25

" Send a Wife at the Start of Traveling Through the /Zerg Green Tea Male Loves to Be Coquettish" Author: Cai Caijuan'er [Complete + Extras]

  Introduction:

  As a human being, Feng Lan once traveled through time and became a male insect of the Zerg race. He was still a male insect that was abandoned on the desert star. Well, abandoned is abandoned, but who can tell me why a big female insect fell from the sky? Or when you differentiate yourself for the second time? [Do not join the controlled party if it is extreme attack and control. 〕Female video article.

  Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Feng Lan died in , dying among the zombies to protect the human base.

  I thought that if I closed my eyes, there would be no chance of opening them again, but I didn't expect that I could still survive.

  Feng Lan felt pain coming from his neck. Not long after he fell to the ground, the roar of zombies was still echoing in his ears.

  But when Feng Lan opened his eyes, his eyes were completely dark, but he could feel his whole body shaking.

  Feng Lan felt very tired and didn't know when he lost consciousness. When he woke up again, his whole body stopped shaking, but his eyes were still dark.

  He couldn't even feel the position of his hands and feet. Feng Lan was a little doubtful whether he had died and turned into a ghost and was trapped somewhere.

  Feng Lan felt that he had done good deeds throughout his life and would not be punished like this. Although he had killed people, those were the ones who deserved to be killed.

  After all, living in the last days, it is unrealistic not to kill people.

  With all sorts of thoughts in my mind, I fell asleep again, and then I woke up and fell asleep.

  I don't know how long it took, but Feng Lan could gradually feel the presence of his hands and feet, but his eyes were still dark.

  When he could move slightly, Feng Lan slowly figured out that he was in an oval-like container.

  After an unknown amount of time passed, Feng Lan discovered that although he was in this container, he could see the outside appearance, and he couldn't say that he could see it. It seemed that he had the outside appearance in his consciousness.

  As long as there is a desire to see the outside scene in the mind, there will be an outside scene in the consciousness, which is very similar to those with mental powers in the end of the world.

  After that, Feng Lan began to look at the outside environment in this strange way. He would fall asleep when he was tired and continue when he woke up. Then Feng Lan found that the range he could see was getting farther and farther.

  At first, Feng Lan could only see an area no more than one meter around his home, but gradually he could see 10 meters, 20 meters, and 30 meters away.

  He spent more and more time awake and less and less time sleeping. Whenever he had time, Feng Lan used his consciousness to observe the surroundings. But after so long, Feng Lan didn't see a single living thing in this place.

  Feng Lan also tried to open the container containing himself, but something seemed to be blocking Feng Lan from the outer shell, leaving him unable to open it.

  Feng Lan even rolled the oval container on the uneven ground in his consciousness, but it was still of no use. After several times, Feng Lan had no choice but to give up.