101-125

But there seems to be nothing that can be done, and his hero has not done anything excessive. How can he be angry with his hero?

  Because I was bullied and cried in bed, I was angry with the insect. If I told him, he would be laughed to death by other female insects.

  Whatever you promised, you must complete even if you grit your teeth.

  When Idris was washed and wrapped in clothes by Feng Lan, he had already coaxed himself and rubbed himself in Feng Lan's arms.

  I decided to speak up about this matter that I have been struggling with for a long time. I can't delay it any longer. Although it may damage the hero's face, I still should wake up the hero and attract his attention.

  "Master Xiong, it's easy to lose your ability to lift if you continue like this."

  Edris was serious when he said this.

  Feng Lan was so happy holding Chong in her arms. Chong suddenly said this and almost fell into the grass.

  Idris felt that his hero might not take it seriously if he just said this sentence, so he gave examples to support his statement.

  "My male father used to be a very——, the male master should understand what I mean. He married many female insects. In addition to my own female father, I also have many other female fathers. At that time, he was the male who married the most insects on the main planet. insect."

  "Many insects praise him for his ability, but after he turns fifty, he becomes less capable. I have heard complaints from other female fathers several times.

  He said, 'The dead male insect is of no use at all. He took off his clothes and stood in front of him and didn't respond. If I had known better, I wouldn't have listened to the other insects saying that he has great abilities and is good at life, so I would rush to marry him. 'What. "

  Feng Lan "..." didn't know what to say, and suddenly understood why Idris would stop talking for a long time after finishing.

  It turns out that he didn't want to praise me because I am awesome, but because he looked at someone who would become impotent at a young age in the future.

  Sure enough, you shouldn't have any expectations for your wife's brain.

  That is, how should I resolve this situation? Should I crush the insect to the ground again? That will only make his wife feel that she is one step closer to impotence.

  After Feng Lan carried Chong back to the place where he had tidied up, he put Chong on the small bed that he had tidied up, and squatted on the other side without saying anything.

  It didn't take long for Edris to realize something was wrong. Why were there no insects in his sticky candy today?

  When I felt that my waist was no longer so sore, I got out of bed and moved to the insect squatting in the corner.

  Then I discovered that the male was crying secretly.

  Seeing myself coming over, I wiped my tears in a panic.

  "Ai——Adris, why didn't you say anything when you came here?"

  Idris thought back to what happened just now, ah, it was me, I made the insect cry again.

  The female uncle is right, her male protagonist is quite good and there is no need to learn the "Female Manual", but she needs to learn "The Art of Speaking".