51-75

"Isn't the hero happy?" Idris noticed that the male's mood seemed not right.

  Feng Lan smiled and said, "It's okay, Edris, I don't like these stones. I think there is no point in them buying them."

  Idris thought about the temperament of his hero, and it seemed that he was not very interested in flashy things.

  After observing the surrounding ores, he pulled a floating cabinet in the distance in front of Feng Lan.

  "The hero, let's choose this one. This C-12 is an indispensable material for making electronic machines. I bought it for the hero. The hero can use it when making machines in the future."

  Feng Lan didn't want it, but he didn't want to ruin Idris's interest in going to the supermarket, and he didn't want his unhappy mood to affect the excited Idris.

  After looking at the price, it was three hundred contribution points more expensive than the one just now. It was considered a low price here and acceptable, so he nodded.

  After going to the supermarket and eating with Edris, Feng Lan returned to the room and looked at the stone he bought. He felt inexplicably melancholy, but he didn't know what he was melancholy about.

  Sympathy for those female bugs like Idris? But what can he do with a male insect that is still being raised by his wife? It seems like there is nothing that can be done, and I feel that I have no ability to change anything.

  Putting his own insect eggs back into the nutrient solution, and then looking at his own Edris who was playing with the virtual insect cubs, Feng Lan suddenly felt relaxed and wanted to treat his own Edris better.

  As for the things he can't do now, thinking about it will only affect his mood, and it shouldn't be what he, a salty male insect, should think about. If he has the ability, Feng Lan is naturally willing to change, but for now, he'd better do his best. Reese's little sweetheart is the priority.

  Chapter 41 Young and eugenics

  At night, Idris still found that Feng Lan's mood was not right.

  "Hero, if you have any unpleasant things to say, please don't keep it in your heart." Idris said as he hugged the insect's waist.

  Feng Lan felt a warm current surge in her heart, "What, can you help me solve it?"

  Idris thought for a while and answered objectively, "There are some things that can be solved, and some things may not be solved, but it's okay. If the hero says it, there will be insects to accompany you to suffer."

  When Feng Lan heard this answer, he didn't know what kind of expression he should make. His own Edris was so stupid that he couldn't even say nice things, and he was the only one among the females.

  He picked up a handful of his wife's black hair and twisted it around his fingertips.

  "It's better not to tell you, so that you don't have to suffer with me. It's better for one insect to suffer than for two."

  "I'm not the only one feeling uncomfortable." Idris put his head in Feng Lan's direction to make it easier for Feng Lan to move.

  "What?" Feng Lan didn't quite understand what Edris meant.

  "If you tell me something uncomfortable, if I can't solve it, I will be as gloomy as the hero, and other insects will ask me why I am unhappy."

  "After I told the other bugs, if they can't solve it, there will be a bunch of sad bugs accompanying us."