176-200

Idris didn't want to talk, so he turned off his light brain and closed his eyes. Sometimes Idris had the illusion that he was not raising a male, but a small animal that liked to crawl over and smell insects.

  Chapter 132 Gossip

  "Feng Lan, how did you coax your female monarch?" Xia Mu looked very decadent and dejected.

  Idris should still be conducting simulation tests, and there was only Feng Lan in the room.

  There was also an analysis video on the advantages and disadvantages of various mecha materials on the floating screen in front of Feng Lan. When he heard the question about the insect, he clicked on the instructional video and let the video continue to play.

  He glanced lazily at Xia Mu on the screen next to him, "You actually come to ask me about this kind of thing? You and your female queen have been married for ten years, so you haven't summed up any experience in coaxing insects?"

  Feng Lan expressed his disdain. I had figured out our daughter-in-law's temper when we first met Chong. Xia Mu had not figured out Chong's temper for so many years. Now Feng Lan could only say she deserved it.

  Xia Mu's depressed look has not changed at all, but her golden eyes are much brighter than before, "I'm not like you. I have never made our female monarch angry. This time it was just an accident."

  Feng Lan leaned back on his chair, pulled the suspended teaching video in front of his eyes, and moved his slightly uncomfortable neck. He was really curious about what this stupid guy could do to make the insect angry.

  Logically speaking, Ellux must have a guilty conscience when he lays the egg without telling the insect. In this case, it shouldn't be Ellex who begged Natsuki for reconciliation. How did this insect manage to turn a good situation into a bad one? Now I am in a situation where I need to coax the insects?

  Feng Lan was really curious, "Xia Mu, what did you do? Can you make that taciturn insect in your family so angry that he needs to be coaxed?"

  Xia Mu rubbed his eyes, "I said some unpleasant things, just tell me how to solve them. Why do you know so much?"

  Feng Lan turned off his study video and pulled the video page of himself and Xia Mu to his eyes from the side.

  "There are things to be learned about coaxing insects. How to coax them under any circumstances? Do you think our Edris can be coaxed so easily when he is angry? Only if you speak out can I give my opinion. We are all brothers. How can I harm you?" "

  Feng Lan said that he was righteous, but in fact he knew in his heart that his Edris was easily coaxed. It was just that Feng Lan wanted to be on the front line, so he asked so clearly.

  "I just said some unpleasant things." Xia Mu was vague.

  Feng Lan concentrated her attention, "How unpleasant does it sound?"

  Xia Mu gave up the struggle and broke the jar, "I said that since he knew that I didn't like the insect eggs, he should have thrown them away after they were born instead of raising them secretly. There were other words that didn't sound good. I was very angry at the time. Yeah, I didn't think too much about it."

  Feng Lan "..." didn't know what to say. Feng Lan finally understood the reason why Yuan Shao was defeated in the Battle of Guandu despite his clear advantage. Sometimes a powerful commander can determine whether a battle is won or not. The essential.

  "So your female queen ran away from home because of what you said?"

  It's understandable. From Ellex's perspective, it turns out that the hero who doesn't like insect cubs doesn't even like the eggs he laid. It's normal to throw them away and get angry.