201-235

Although the opponent's weapons are not as good as those of the Zerg, they will still break if they are bombarded with lasers at the same place too many times.

  Feng Lan didn't know how many times he fired, but the airships in front of him seemed to be endless. Sweat slid down his cheeks to his Adam's apple, and then from his Adam's apple to his uniform.

  The number of mecha battle losses of his mecha soldiers has been increasing.

  "Mecha No. 7 is 90% damaged. Please apply for separation from the mecha to fight."

  "agree."

  "The damage of Mecha No. 38 has reached 90%. Please apply to leave the Mecha to fight."

  "agree."

  "The damage of Mecha No. 43 has reached 90%. Please apply to leave the Mecha to fight."

  "agree."

  ...

  Feng Lan didn't know how many times he had pulled the electromagnetic gun launcher, nor did he know how many enemy mechas he had used his transparent spiritual tentacles to attack Jun Fei.

  When the reinforcements of the First Legion arrived, Feng Lan obeyed the order and drove the mecha back to the airship. When he fell from the mecha back to the airship ground, he only felt a sense of collapse caused by excessive use of mental power and excessive physical exertion.

  It took him a long time to get up from the ground and check the number of casualties in his team.

  After counting the number of insects, Feng Lan breathed a sigh of relief. Although many insects fought directly in the vacuum due to the damage of the mecha, due to the strong vitality of the insect race, the number of dead insects was very small, but there were many injured insects.

  The bone wings can easily cut through the enemy's mecha shell, and the body is also very hard, but after all, it is not made of steel, so it is normal to be injured by laser cannons.

  The uninjured bugs who came off the battlefield finished checking and registering as bug operators, and then lay down directly on the ground in the airship mecha docking hall. Each one looked more inconspicuous than the last.

  Feng Lan, who woke up, had just found a bottle of nutrient solution and drank it down when he was transferred to the battlefield again because of the tense situation on the battlefield.

  Feng Lan kept repeating this state of leaving the battlefield after being tired, resting and returning to the front line again. Even the time to send messages to his family, Idris, was squeezed out on the road.

  Feng Lan thought that this war might last for a long time, but no one thought that it would be so long. Feng Lan's official position was from second lieutenant to major general, and it only took five years, and the state of the front line was almost There was constant artillery fire all day and night. In the artillery fire, countless Chong Fenglan died. Only recently, the opponent retreated to their own place, and the front line became a little more relaxed.

  In the past five years, I can count on one paw the number of times Idris and Feng Lan have met. Each time it was just a quick glance. Maybe Feng Lan needed to go to 1-8 where Idris was. The district sends some supplies that are only available in districts 5-12, or districts 1-8 send supplies to districts 5-12.

  Feng Lan even found out that Idris was injured once, but he didn't even have a chance to go up to check and had to leave in a hurry because of the military order. And Idris seemed to know that he had been discovered by a bug. Feng Lan received his own bug after a while. A black knight sent by a stupid insect to please himself.