151-175

Looking at Idris' longing eyes, he must really want to say hello to Bai Bai.

  So he took Idris's paw and showed a standard smile with eight teeth.

  "Bai Bai, this is the new home bug I found for you, Mo. He will join our little family in the future, and we will become a family bug."

  Idris's eyes were bright and he immediately said hello, "Hello, Bai Bai."

  Baibai "( д )"

  Bai Bai was sobbing and had forgotten what his male father was saying. Who was this? New member of the family? What about my biological father?

  Looking at the plain-looking, unremarkable, unfamiliar military female across the way, why don't you understand? Don't understand in vain?

  Suddenly I recalled the excitement of my hero when he first entered the military academy, and his thoughts at that time came to mind again. Sure enough, this big pig's hooves just fell in love with other females, so he didn't take me to find them. Female and paternal.

  The more he thought about it, the sadder he became, his fists clenched tighter and tighter. In the end, the principal couldn't hold back and pulled out his beard from Bai Bai's paws.

  He touched his chin that was so painful from being pulled, and was about to teach the little bug cub not to pull the big bug's beard casually, but when he lowered his head, he saw that the bug cub started to shed tears again, and this time the tears were different from the last time.

  He didn't cry like a ghost, just shed tears silently, but the tears fell more quickly than last time, and more than last time.

  Seeing that Chong Zai looked like the sky was falling, the principal glanced at his long beard and reluctantly stuffed it into Chong Zai's hand, "I'll let you play with it, don't cry. If you cry again, I'll throw you away." Go to the interstellar battlefield and feed the alien beasts in the sky."

  But Bai Bai was immersed in his own imagination and couldn't extricate himself, and said "Yeah, yeah, yeah" to Feng Lan.

  After Feng Lan understood, she couldn't help but twitch her lips, "Bad male father, don't let your female father go to waste?" What did you mean, "Bad male father, I want your female father to beat you?"

  Your female father loves me the most, so he won't hit me. He clearly knew that his female father was sitting next to his male father, but he didn't recognize him. Feng Lan turned to look at the unfamiliar face that Idris was holding over his head.

  Suddenly, I felt a little sympathy for my own cub. When I was little, I couldn't recognize the male father, and when I got older, I couldn't recognize the female father. I didn't even think about it, besides being kind to my female father, what else could my male father do to me? Are insects better off? How can you think that you have half-heartedly found a new female insect?

  In the face of such accusations, it could have been explained, but there were two female bugs around Baibai who didn't know the truth, and there were also female soldiers of the Seventh Legion monitoring the situation in the room, so there was no way to tell him directly.

  As for communicating with Baibai's mental tentacles, Feng Lan can't do it yet. The distance is too far, and Feng Lan's mental power can't run that far.

  Being able to understand Bai Bai's "ya ya ya" is also thanks to the frequent contact with Bai Bai's mental power in the past. Even without Zai Zai's mental power, he can still translate based on his previous experience.