235-256 (END)

The adjutant glanced at Feng Lan and lowered his head again, "Didn't the Lieutenant General pay attention to the handover of work seriously? The Lieutenant General transferred to the Foreign Affairs Bureau, and the Main Star Military Headquarters only has one Foreign Affairs Bureau.

  It is a department that specializes in external procurement, mecha maintenance, and negotiations with various organizations. It selects relatively outstanding military females from several major legions to enter.

  With the rank of lieutenant general, after entering the Foreign Affairs Bureau, he directly succeeded as the director of the Foreign Affairs Bureau by default. "

  Feng Lan "..." felt that there was darkness ahead, and it would be better to go to the battlefield to kill the Star Thieves than to do this.

  Feng Lan could already imagine the scene in which he would battle of wits and courage at the negotiation table between the royal family and the parliament, and even challenge the nutritional supplement manufacturing company in order to reduce the nutritional supplement by one star coin.

  Intuition told Feng Lan that the idea of ​​trying to live a life after coming to the main star was a joke. Here, it would only be more laborious than killing aliens on the battlefield.

  Feng Lan, who suddenly heard the bad news, felt a little weak, so he decided to open the entertainment section of the Star Network to relax, and then relaxed and relaxed, and then turned to collecting news. In addition to the news about the war on the Star Network, that is, which male insect is doing... What kind of news, the information on the Star Network is much more detailed than the information in my hand.

  So an hour later, Feng Lan's information was almost complete, and he had a clue about how to deal with the matter.

  He picked up the military cap on the table and put it on, then stood up and straightened his military uniform, and directly ordered a small group of military females, intending to deal with the documents submitted by the Male Insect Protection Association at once.

  A group of military women followed Feng Lan into the military's special hover car.

  Looking at the new commander in front of them with curiosity, the female soldiers were all impressed by Lieutenant General Che's ability and skill.

  At a young age, he has already won many battles on the front line, defeating the large with the small and the strong with the weak, and the casualty rate of the army each time was lower than in ordinary battles.

  It seems that it has become normal for Lieutenant General Che to destroy more than 300 enemy mechas with only twenty mechas. However, such a battlefield wizard was assigned to the Foreign Affairs Bureau for some unknown reason.

  There is actually nothing wrong with the Foreign Affairs Bureau, but there seems to be no way to demonstrate Lieutenant General Che's abilities to the greatest extent.

  As the military females thought about it, their expressions began to change.

  But a brave military female tentatively asked the questions that the insects wanted to know.

  "Lieutenant General Che, where are we going?"

  Feng Lan was very calm and said, "Association for the Protection of Athletes."

  The military females nodded in unison, oh, it turns out to be the Association for the Protection of Male Insects, so it's nothing—wait, what? Xiongbaohui? That male protection society that the females can't even hide in?