~1~

Morrigan was a unique child, she saw things that others could not, she did things that others could not do, and she wasn't shy about hiding it from those who wished her harm

Morrigan was a unique child, she saw things that others could not, she did things that others could not do, and she wasn't shy about hiding it from those who wished her harm. She did things to people when they would raise their hands to her, something dark would wash over her, sending the offender flying away, smacking into the walls. Her Uncle was terrified the night she did that to him, terrified she would hurt the rest of his family, so they left her be. She did what she wanted when she wanted. Of course, she still did things they had her do before, like tending to the garden, she loved her garden. Growing all the different types of flowers, herbs, trees that she could get her hands on. It truly was the best garden on Privet Drive.

Of course, nothing truly ever stays the same. For one day, she awoke with these haunting eyes staring into her own. The ghost before her had dark hair and a slightly haughty look to him, he was smaller than some of the boys she had seen around Privet drive, slighter, and dare she say rather handsome in her opinion. "Hello." She greeted him with a wispy tone. She almost sounded dreamlike; she looked the part as well.

The ghostly figure tilted his head. "Hello, darling." He greeted her, as his pointer finger came to caress her high cheekbones. A slight giggle leaving her lips at the feel. "I am Regulus Black." He introduced. 

Morrigan smiled gently. "I'm Morrigan, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Morrigan, meaning Phantom Queen, a truly fitting name for someone who can speak and see with the dead." Regulus said to the petit girl. The two continued to stare at one another, curious looks in both their eyes, one's own stare knowing exactly who the person before them was, and one wanting to learn of everything they hold dear to them. "Morrigan, have you ever done anything that was different to what some people would say is normal?" Regulus asked the girl.

"Like what?" She queried. "You must be more specific, I mean I'm seeing you aren't I, or are you all in my head, an imaginary friend I've made up?"

Regulus smirked. "Have you ever made things happen, like bringing a toy towards you when it was too high, or thrown someone so far away because they raised their hands to you?"

Morrigan smiled, but her eyes did not shine with happiness, but this violent glint did take over her beautiful emerald eyes. "The answer you are wanting is yes." She finally answered. "I won't apologies, he hurt me first, after all it was defense, and I only defend when I am the one hurt." She said in that child-like tone, one who didn't believe they should apologies for protecting themselves from harm.

Regulus chuckled as he now sat himself on her thin mattress, he was thankful he was a ghost and could go through walls, or else this would be a cramped place. How anyone could put a child into a cupboard is appalling. "I would never ask you to apologies for protecting yourself. Never." He stated to the girl.

"Then why ask?" She questioned; confusion clear in her eyes.

Regulus grinned. "I want you to leave these people behind, come with me, so you can learn who you truly are." He whispered, his words taunting the young girl.