~5~

The eleven-year-olds stood quietly in the bustling station, their hands tightly holding onto one another, as they glanced around

The eleven-year-olds stood quietly in the bustling station, their hands tightly holding onto one another, as they glanced around. Regulus's eyes were sharp as he stared at the many boys who had dared to glance at Morrigan, he would sooner commit murder then allow anyone to touch his precious Phantom Queen. Morrigan was curious, she wanted to see how everything worked for a normal functioning family, well as normal as a magical family was. "Come, we must find ourselves a compartment." Regulus said, as he pulled the small girl along. The two weaving through the crowds, like the phantoms that they were, sending cold shivers down many of the family's spines.

Both children, were dressed in black, Morrigan wearing a beautiful black bell sleeved dress with a ruched waist and back, she wore, long white socks, with shiny Black Mary Jane shoes, white gloves to cover her hands, and her hair was placed in a beautiful updo, with pieces of her hair framing her face. Regulus wore a casual suit, wanting everyone to know that although young, he was much better than everyone else, he had on a pair of shiny shoes, Kreacher having wanted to make sure his favourite young master looked his best. The young Black Lord helped Morrigan into the train, the young girl kissing his cheeks in thanks.

But they did this for a reason, Regulus had seen Narcissa in the distance with her son and husband, so the two children showed themselves to her. Narcissa was trying her hardest to hide her shock, her tears, her youngest cousin is stood right there, with a beautiful girl beside him, but he was eleven. She knew it was him, there was nothing that needed to be done magic wise to know that, that boy was Regulus Arcturus Black. "Draco," Narcissa called to her son.

Her young son looked up to his mother, seeing the look in her eyes. "Yes, mother?" He asked as he stepped closer.

"See there, those two," she whispered nodding in the direction of Regulus and Morrigan, "I need you to make friends with them, especially the boy, and when you learn as much about him, please tell me right away." She continued; Draco narrowed his eyes on the pair as they disappeared into the train.

"I will mother." He answered, determination in his eyes.

Regulus was quick to find an empty compartment for himself and Morrigan, opening the door, the young witch stepped in, her emerald eyes scanned the area, wanting to see if anything was amiss. Noting that everything was normal, she nodded to Regulus, the boy closed the door and slid the curtains down. "What do you think will happen, Reggie?" Morrigan asked the young Black Lord.

He glanced at his Queen, his beautiful amore. He wasn't certain of what could happen, him being alive was going to throw so many off, including that deceptive old fool, Dumbledore. "I am unsure mi amore, many things could happen, but one thing I do know, is that you and I mi amore, will be in the den of snakes." He whispered, kissing her hand lovingly. A beautiful pink hue grew on Morrigan's face as she fluttered her eyes. "Safe in the confines of darkness, just like our souls." He stated, making a giggle leave her lips. Her eyes lighting up with this crazed look, she couldn't wait to join the snakes in their den and make them all kneel.