~4~

Stepping into Madame Sage's wand store, the two waited as the old woman stepped out with beautiful wands placed on a wooden tray

Stepping into Madame Sage's wand store, the two waited as the old woman stepped out with beautiful wands placed on a wooden tray. "I have never had to work with such a wand like yours my dear." Madame Sage stated to the young girl. "Now the young Lords, was more than willing to work together, wanting to form faster than I believed." She continued turning to Regulus, the boy wasn't surprised by what she had said about his wand.

"But it worked, when you added in my blood correct?" Morrigan questioned as she walked closer to the counter, she saw the beautiful wand resting there, waiting almost. She could hear a slight hum when she looked at the wand. Lifting her hand, she picked the intricate wand up, and like ecstasy a surging of power burned through her veins, her eyes were glowing luminescent emerald. She was one with this wand, just as it was one with her.

Madame Sage and Regulus stared in awe as a glow surrounded the girl, as the magic reached out. Wrapping around them, comforting, dark. When it subsided, Morrigan grinned, "you Madame Sage, have gone above and beyond. How much do we owe you?" She asked the woman before them. She was willing to spend thousands of galleons for these wands, as she watched as Regulus sighed with relief, feeling his own magic accept the wand.

Madame Sage watched the two before her before answering, "I ask that you only pay ten galleons, and I will throw in the wand holsters and thigh holsters, if you promise, to change everything." Morrigan tilted her head wondering. Madame Sage sighed, "this world has changed, and not for the better, it needs for us to see Mother Magic as more then light magic, make them see magic, is magic. Please."

Morrigan didn't speak, she simply looked to the older woman, before pulling out ten galleons. "I can't make promises, but..." she said as a smirk grew on her face. "I will make it happen, after all, I am an ambitious girl, with many goals ahead of me, and I always finish what I start," she finished before taking the holsters and leaving the shop, headed out to the London streets. Regulus pulled her along, as they now walk alongside the Muggles. The two children steer clear of the adults that looked to them in worry, after all they were young, and should not be walking around in London on their own.

Morrigan wasn't sure where they were going, but it seemed Regulus knew where he was going, so she allowed him to continue to drag her along the streets. She took in the many sights she had never actually gotten to see when living with those... people. She came to a halt just outside a little shoe store, Regulus felt the pull of his arm as he turned to see Morrigan looking at a pair of kitten heeled shoes. They were simple pair, but he could clearly see that she wanted them. Regulus smiled, before pulling her into the store, he walked over to one of the saleswomen and spoke to her clearly, "could we please see those shoes, the ones in the window please?" He said kindly.

The older woman smiled as she cooed at the boy, seeing that he wanted to get them for the adorable young girl beside him. "Of course, sweet boy." She said before getting the shoes, she motioned for Morrigan to sit on a little stool, before helping the girl with putting the kitten heels on. "Go on, have a little walk around sweetheart." The older woman urged, Morrigan gently got up from the stool and walked around the surrounding area, a gentle smile grew on her face, as she twirled gently.