Prologue 1

In 3001, the Great War between Humanity and the unknown creature known as the Devils has brought hell through Earth. The Devils invaded Humanity from out of nowhere and started killing civilians. Only a few countries managed to fend off the Devils using the technologies they have. World Leaders has been cooperating with each others to defeat the Devils but they failed. Eastern European countries has sinked due to the Devils constantly attacking. The Devils has yet to attack the Eastern Asian countries. All of the Eastern Asian countries joined arms and ready to fend off the Devils. They made a whole new country called New Asia.

The Story revolves around a guy named Hades who is half european and half asian. His Mother married to a japanese men named Izuma. They decides to use Izuma's Grandfather's last name Vangulfen. Hades is a fat chubby boy who likes to read and a nerd. He likes to read about military stuff and magic. But Hades has two personality and two appearances due to him being a test subject when he was 6 years old. The experiment is called the New Unit of New Asia Experiment. It lasts a whole 4 years until Hades is released to his family again. Due to having two personality and two appearances, Hades can change between the two. The second personality is Hades' true appearance. He is a tall, well-built, and quite muscular young man with black hair. But his personality develops from his childhood where his parents and his older siblings is too harsh and sometimes physically and mentally abusive towards him. He develops a cruel, cold, extremely violent, and ruthless personality yet extremely intelligent. Hades' relationship with his family is so bitter that he cannot feel comfortable around his family. His older sister has an abnormal crush to her older brother. Hades' role in this family is a punch bag due to his coward personality and fat appearance. Not only in his family, but the school as well, his classmates always bullies him. Punching him, choking him, and humiliated him. Hades hates his classmates except his childhood friend, Yui Ayaka. Ayaka is a high school girl with medium height, silver butt long hair, and quite curvaceous. Ayaka also has a best friend that constantly tells her to stay away from Hades if she wants to avoid getting bullied too. But Ayaka seems doesn't remember that Hades is her childhood friend due to a plane crash that killed his father and her younger sister.

One day, Hades is going to school. He usually getting beaten up before getting to school by his older siblings.

"Look at you, little pig!", says Chloe with a disgusted face after kicking me down the stairs.

"Come on handsome, let's leave the pig at home.", says Chloe to Inazuma her older brother while holding his right arm.

Hades gets up after the two walks off. He doesn't feel hurt or anything.

"This is nothing compared to the harsh training I went.", says Hades after getting up and brush off his shoulders.

"Day after day, I was getting bullied cause of my appearances. They don't know anything about me.", says Hades in monologue.

After arriving to school, Hades met his classmates that bullies him.

"Daisuke Ryosuke, the self-proclaimed most handsome man in school. Even I puke everytime he said that. Handsome man my ass. Anddd there's Junichi Haruto, the school's prince. Every girl likes him in this school. If you don't love him, then you're weird. Junichi is a typical soft-hearted, kind, and helpful little fella. But you don't know the other side of him. Fucking jerk, he once put my drink with pepper and I nearly choke and he just stood there and says are you okay are you okay? Are you fucking kidding me? You look to someone choking hard and only says are you okay? But the girls thinks of him like, "Wow such gracious angel". Gracious angel my fucking ass.", says Hades in monologue

"Good Morning, Hades-kun. How's your day today?", says Ryosuke while pulling my pants and grabbing my arms.

While the girls hasn't come yet, the real Junichi Haruto's personality is emerged.

"Don't be like that, Ryo. If you want to make him feel good, you must do this!", says Haruto while punches me so hard that I flew.

"Wow, eventhough you're a pig, you are surprisingly weak!" says Haruto while laughing so hard with his friends.

"It's a normal routine for me as a background character in this school. No one likes me. No one cares about me. No one really knew I'm here to learn. They just see me as an animal in this school."

The school bell has ringing and the girls that almost be late starting running. Ayaka then stopped and looks at me and says, "Hades-kun, are you okay?"

By the time, I almost replied to her, her childhood friend shows up and pull her back while saying, "Aya-chan, don't go near that Pig if you don't want to be as fat and as miserable as him. He's a pervert and always try to go for a girl's chest!"

I just stood there and getting my books from the closet and walks to class. When I arrived to the classroom, the teacher is already in there with the principal. The Principal of this school also bullies me and treats me like trash.

"You're late!", says the principal while the girls that comes after me is getting allowed to sit in class.

"A hundred laps around the field, pig!" says the principal to me while everyone laughing at me. I noticed that Ayaka's face is concerned about me but I pretended that I didn't see that cause I don't want Ayaka to get involved in bullying. Her past is already bad and I don't want her to have the same as me.

I sat on the stairs on the outside of the school and think of how I should do for the rest of my life.

"You alright, Had?", says the mysterious voice from the back.

I know that voice. She's Eagle. A transfer student who I know during my times in military when I was 10 years old. She is also the one that survived the harsh training. I granted her a special conditions that I will train her to be same as me which is impossible.

"Yo, Eagle. Are you okay with being with me?", I said to Eagle.

"Don't worry, nobody will hear us chatting here. Besides you look like you needed a friend.", says Eagle while leaning her body to me.

"Don't be foolish, this is nothing compared to our training.", says me.

"(Laughing) You're right. A hundred laps in this field for a punishment? Bruh no wonder this school is poorly maintained!", says Eagle while laughing hard.

"In our time, we have to wake up every day at 4AM and run 250 laps around the airfield which is 20 times larger than this field.", says Hades in monologue.

"I have to get back to class if we don't want to get suspected by our classmates. See ya!", says Eagle.

"Well, that's Eagle for you. Eagle is my undercover partner in this mess. Eagle brought me news so that I can keep up with the class. She also has....", says Hades when Eagle starts to run back at me forgetting something.

"Oh I almost forgot, here are the notes that I took during class.", says Eagle while handing her notes to me.

"She also has a special ability where she can synchronized her left and right arm. She can write the same or different notes at the same time.", says Hades in his monologue.

After Hades, finishes his laps, he went back to class and found writings in his table that says, "Run little Piggy!".

When the teacher and the principal is explaining about the school trip to Okinawa where today is a large crater of hot springs owned by the richest family in New Asia, there is a loud siren. That's when a large magic circle formed below us and making a large hole that sucked Hades, Eagle, and our classmates to the new world of The Phantomfall.