Chapter 1 Welcome to the Phantomfall, Heroes!

After being transported into another world, Hades and his classmates woke up in the middle of what looks like a ritual area. Everybody is so terrified of what's going to happen except for Hades and Eagle that is. They quickly scans the whole situation and grasps everything they needed in order to survive. There is a slight possibilities that the ones standing around us is their so-called guards. There are six of them wearing a white robe, with staff and what looks like a crystal ball but six of them have different colors.

"Who are you!? Where are we!?", says Ryosuke to one of the guards.

"I already known he was going to say that. I anticipated it and it looks like their leader is coming.", says Hades in monologue while one of their leader is coming towards us.

"Fret not, young heroes! I am King Frederik the fifteen. I am the supreme ruler of Dawn Valley. Welcome to Phantomfall, Heroes!", says King Frederik XV.

"A King? There's no King Frederik XV in the history books as well as what the hell is Dawn Valley?", says Hades in monologue.

"Heroes?", says my classmates in confusion.

"Yes. Heroes! You are the chosen heroes by the Gods themselves!", says King Frederik XV.

"Why they need such heroes? Isn't their job to survive in this world?", says Hades whispering to Eagle.

"Let's just follow the flow for now.", says Eagle whispering to Hades.

"Come now, let us feast for the Heroes to save us all!", says King Frederik XV.

When King Frederik XV lifts his staff on the door, the door opens by itself and there is a hidden pathway to the castle below us. The whole kingdom looks like a medieval kingdom because there are giant walls surrounding the kingdom. There are a few hundred houses with chimneys and there is what looks like a statue of some god. King Frederik XV and Hades' team are walking down the hidden pathway to the castle.

After some time, the king is gathering his concubines and servants to serve us some of their food and feasts.

"Hmm, bread and soup? Wait, something fishy here.", says Hades in monologue.

"(Using hand gestures) Does this smells fishy? Is this supposed to be a mushroom soup? Why is this smells like rotten flesh?", says Hades to Eagle using hand gestures on the other side of the table.

"(Using hand gestures) Yeah, I don't like this at all. Let's just not eat this and just the bread.", says Eagle to Hades.

Me and Eagle proceeds to eat the bread only because the soup looks like it has been rigged with something we don't know. Meanwhile, Hades' classmate is eating the soup and the bread.

"Ayaka-san, can you accompany me to the toilet?", says Eagle to Yui Ayaka.

Before Eagle do that, Hades and Eagle has made an agreement where each other will give the information they needed and for exchange Hades wants Eagle to keep protecting Yui Ayaka eventhough Yui Ayaka doesn't remember that Hades is her childhood friend. While Eagle and Yui Ayaka is going to the toilet, Hades and the rest of his classmates witness something that they don't like.

"Alright, everyone. I'm going to show you to your rooms now. Don't go outside after the feast. We forbids it for your own safety.", says the king.

Right when the king says that, Hades saw a magic circle and there's something wrong about that magic circle. It looks like that it has been craved by blood. There is something going on here.

"Me and Eagle are always connected to each other, we have the LRCD on our ears to communicate.", says Hades in monologue.

"Hades to Eagle come in.", says Hades while leaning in the corner of his room.

"Eagle to Hades, I have just searched the whole palace for the bathroom and there's none.", says Eagle while walking down the hallway

"Where were you, Eagle? And where's Ayaka-san?", says Hades to Eagle.

"Ayaka is safe, meet me at the huge bell tower in the outer walls of the palace.", says Eagle to Hades while getting ready for bed.

While Hades and Eagle are sleeping, there's a silluette of a woman and it's like giving magic to them. The next morning the heroes are gathered in the underground colloseum in the castle. The general of the army, Sir Ruderika the fourteen is giving us orders to practice.

"Ok, I want you guys to shout 'open status' now while streching out your hands", says Sir Ruderika.

"Open Status!", says all of us.

There is a properties like box on our hands that shows how many health points, mana points, magic power, roles, and abilities.

"Let's see here. I am a Paladin.", says Ryosuke.

"Nice, you have to get as strong as I am.", says Sir Ruderika while laughing and patting Ryosuke on his shoulder.

"I'm a Sorcerer", says Yui Ayaka.

"Don't worry, love. I will protect you from evil.", says Ryosuke to Yui Ayaka while he take her hands.

"Healer!?", shouts Hades while the others laughing hardly at him.

"Healer!? No wonder no ones like you.", says Ryosuke to Hades.

"What!? You have the weakest stats as a healer? You have only two hundred mana points as a healer?", says Sir Ruderika to Hades.

While everyone laughing so hard on him, Hades hears some faint sounds near him.

"Come... Our...Savior....of the....Phantomfall.", says someone whispering to Hades' ears.

"The...Great....Revolution...has started.", says someone whispering to Hades' ears again.

"Come...to...the...forest", says someone whispering to Hades' ears after Hades is walking to the bench.

Hades is weirded out and he sits on the bench near the colloseum ring. While everybody is practicing hard and the sorcerers are going to go out on the open, Eagle questions Hades.

"Hades, is everything alright?", says Eagle.

"Yeah, I think so. I've just not in the mood for practicing. I'll be by the forest if you need me.", says Hades.

While Hades is going to the woods near the castle, Hades thought about something. There is a concealment button near the top of his abilities. It said to be on. But Hades let it slide and he's already in the forest. He's going to go practice hardly in the forest. Hades will run 500 times around the forest. Try to pull out a tree and make a gym equipments. By the end of the day, Hades' strength has not increase, magic power has not increase, and mana points has not increase.

When Hades is going back to his room, he's met with Ryosuke and Haruto blocking his way to his room.

"Here we go again.", says Hades in monologue.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?", says Haruto in a jerk tone.

"You have to practice with us!", says Ryosuke while punching Hades in the stomach.

"(Using telephathy technology to communicate to Eagle) Eagle, I've been practicing non stop and why do neither of my skills raise?", says Hades in telephathy mode while getting beaten up by Ryosuke and Haruto.

"(Using telephathy technology to communicate to Hades) I don't know about that yet. What do you do for practicing while in the woods?", says Eagle to Hades using telephatic technology.

"(Using telephathy technology to communicate to Eagle) The usual with an adding of healing to myself and the animal around me.", says Hades to Eagle.

"(Using telephathy technology to communicate to Hades) Something's not right here. While I was practicing assassination abilities with Sir Ruderika, he said that never open the door leading to the balcony of the castle in the dining room. Sounds like suspicious alright.", says Eagle to Hades.

Hades and Eagle finds themselves in curiousity that may or may not lead them to being outcasted by the kingdom.