Chapter 6 The Awakening Part 1

Following Hades' fall to the endless void, he and the Level 5 Cerberus is teleported from the endless void to the Level 41. Before Hades hits the ground, the mysterious voices can be heard by Hades.

"Time to wake, The True Great Hero of Phantomfall. The God of The Underworld himself, Hades Vangulfen!", says the mysterious voice.

After Hades hears that sound, mana flows from his brain to his body. A pure black mana has chosen Hades to be its wielder. Hades also automatically changes his appearances to the real appearance which is pure black hair, tall height, and muscular body. Hades is also changes to a Level 50 True Great Hero which was paid off by Hades while training everyday on the forest. Hades is also a God at Marksmanship which is at Level 200 and a God at Swordsmanship at Level 200. Hades can also do Elemental Magic by picturing the magic in his brain and cast it at a very high speed due to his mana color.

"Duelist fire", chants Hades.

The Duelist fire is the third highest ranking fire magic in the Grandmaster Elemental Magic. The Duelist fire is a blue fire that shoots blue fire and explodes upon contact. A Level 5 Cerberus has 5000 HP and the Duelist fire at Level 1 deals 10,000 HP. The Cerberus is burned alive and drops a Light blue gem. According to Hades' status card, a light blue gem costs 50,000 gold coins which is approximately 50 billion USD. After the Cerberus died, Hades find himself trapped in the Dungeon and looking for a way out. Upon entering Level 51, there's a group of Level 10 Baby Cerberus and fifteen Level 85 fully wooden armored skeletons.

"Let's try something out.", says Hades.

"Wave of the Water!", chants Hades and a wave of water appears.

"Freezing Ground!", chants Hades and the wave freezes along with the Cerberuses and the skeletons

"Flaming Grill!", chants Hades and the stream of blue fire appears causing a drastic temperature change which Cerberuses and skeletons physically couldn't handle and they died dropping a whopping of 5 purple gem and 30 blue gem.

"Hmm, combos actually working in this world. I think I can get out of here faster.", says Hades.

Since Hades has been betrayed, he's got nowhere to live and he has to start all over again. Upon entering Level 61, a Level 17 Giant Minotaur appears. It has a Strength Buff that has immune to physical attacks such as swords and such but has a weak spot. A Level 17 Giant Minotaur has two horns that is its weakspot. Each horn will buff the Minotaur into a deranged pattern of attacks. Hades starts off by using the earth spikes to prevent the Minotaur from moving. The Earth spikes damages the minotaur by 51 HP out of 500 HP remaining. Hades then make an Giant Ice Arrow and using combination magic, he uses combustion imbued water magic to make the Ice Arrow freezes then melts. He shoots it at the Minotaur's left horn dealing 223 HP out of 449 HP. The Minotaur goes in rage mode that gives it +100% more physical defense and 50% more magic defense. The Minotaur also gains a teleporting buff that allows the minotaur to teleports at a very low pace.

"I got to say my thanks to Marie for teaching me German language. Cocytus!", says Hades then chants the God's Magic Cocytus.

Cocytus can freezes the entire room at -500 degree celcius. The Minotaur quickly freezes and at the same time. Hades enchants another spell.

"Giga Inferno!", chants Hades.

Giga Inferno burns everything insight turning them into molten lava at this point. The Minotaur cannot withstand the extreme temperature change and died giving Hades a Golem Statue.

"Golem Statue? For what exactly?", says Hades in monologue.

"Guess I got to start analyzing this.", says Hades.