The Awakening Part 2

After getting the last Golem Statue in Level 91, Hades goes to Level 100 in the Dungeon of the Blue Gems. There is a huge metal door that has carvings on it. There's also six unbreakable magic crystals that can devour a certain elemental magic and unknown magics to Hades.

"I can be sure that there are four crystal that needs a certain elemental magic. But I cannot be sure that the unknown magic is within my reach.", says Hades.

"Let's see if I can get the other magic right.", says Hades.

"Fire Stream!", chants Hades while pointing his truncheon to the first magic crystal.

"The Waves of Titanic!", chants Hades while pointing his truncheon to the second magic crystal.

"Meteor Shower!", chants Hades while pointing his truncheon to the third magic crystal.

"Slashing Winds!", chants Hades while pointing his truncheon to the fourth magic crystal.

"Hmm, the two last magic crystal. The first one is brighter than the other one and the second one is much darker. It's light magic and dark magic isn't it? Maybe I try purification to the brighter magic crystal.", says Hades in monologue.

"Purification!", chants Hades while pointing his truncheon to the fifth magic crystal.

"Let's see, I think Marie's Father is one of the wielder of the dark magics. He's favorite magic is Shadow of the Dead? What does that even mean?", says Hades.

"Inspection! Shadow of The Dead.", chants Hades.

"Shadow of The Dead, a Master Dark Magic Spell that creates a dark clouds when someone breaths in it, they become undead.".

"I see, I have to keep my distance from it then. Or I can just hold my breath for a while.", says Hades.

"Shadow of the Dead!", chants Hades.

The Dark Clouds of the Undead sprouts out from Hades' truncheon and immediately sucked in by the Magic Crystal that needs Dark Magic. The carvings on the door shines brightly and indicates that the door is now unlocked. When Hades wants to open the door, he hears Eagle calling for him in his communication device.

"Hade-s Hade... come in", says Eagle in Hades' communication device.

"Eagle! Come in. Are you guys okay?", says Hades to Eagle in the communication device.

"Co-me, i-n. Ha-des...", says Eagle while the communication disrupted.

"What's going on there? I got a bad feeling about this. Anyway, I must push forward until I found the Remnants of the Old Kingdom.", says Hades.

Hades opens the door and see a Blue Dragon sleeping. Upon reaching the altar area of the Dragon, the huge bell on top of the Blue Dragon rings. The Blue Dragon awakens from his deep sleep. It rawrs to Hades. It breaths Blue fire to Hades attacking him.

"I am the Ruler of this Dungeon! Thou hast disturb me. Now thou shalt perish!", says the Blue Dragon.

When Hades tries to attack the Blue Dragon, the Blue Dragon stops attacking. It runs and cowers in fear. Hades stops his attack.

"Yo-u, the wielder of the Black Mana. The Prophecy is true. The True Great H-hero is here! Finally, my family can be saved!", says the Blue Dragon.

"True Great Hero? Isn't that Ryosuke-san?", replies Hades to the Blue Dragon.

"Nonsense! You are the Great Hero that will save Phantomfall and bring peace to the world!", says the Blue Dragon.

"The Great Hero, my life depends on you. I gave my true strength and my true form to you.", says the Blue Dragon.