❊ | chapter 4

❛ near end of april ❜

fyodor was sitting on a bench outside since he needed some fresh air.

while he was sitting alone, his girlfriend was walking up to him.

"hey there hana, my darling!" fyodor was happy to see his girlfriend in person again, as always.

"hey hey fyodor, my love," hana said, not that happily.

"what's wrong my dear?" fyodor was curious to know on what happened with the girl he loves a lot.

"so um," hana was trying to find the words and how to formulate her sentences, "although my parents like you, they don't want me dating you."

fyodor was shocked, "wait why? they like me so why don't they want me dating their daughter?"

the blonde girl, hana, sighed, "my grades have had a huge downfall and my parents don't want me dating anyone. but they said i can get back with you once i finish school or once my grades are back up."

"oh," fyodor was alright with it if so, "okay. we can be just friends for now."

"that's all," hana twirled her hair, "i'll go back home now. i have to spend more studying than going outside alone, shopping or with my girl friends."

"yeah go home," fyodor was looking at hana as she was walking back home.

as soon as hana was no longer in fyodor's sight, chuuya suddenly entered fyodor's mind.

fyodor was in huge denial, he's straight and waiting for hana to be his girl again. plus, he just had a break up, a temporary one, he can't already have someone in mind.

"no no," fyodor was talking to himself, anyone that saw him like this would think he's insane and call the psychiatrist on him, "i'm not gay, i'm in love with a girl named hana, not a boy named chuuya."

but of course, denial (the nile) is a river that flows through egypt.

. . .

the next day, fyodor was in school again. chuuya was walking up to him and fyodor felt his mind go insane that his brain would need a psychiatrist.

"soo," chuuya started, he didn't care about fyodor's girlfriend and wanted her gone, but he asked anyways, "how's your girlfriend?"

"we had a break up yesterday," fyodor didn't want to tell anyone about this, "her parents like me but they don't want her dating me until her grades get better or she finishes school."

"oh," chuuya acted like he was sorry for the couple, but actually he was very happy, he could get fyodor as his boyfriend maybe.

"but, as soon as she went back home immediately to study more, my mind went somewhere else," fyodor couldn't tell chuuya that he might be in love with him now, "basically i just had a break up with her and immediately laid eyes on someone else. a boy, when i'm straight."

chuuya was happy to know that fyodor likes a boy, but knowing the world population and other stuff, fyodor could have a crush on anyone. it's a 1 in a 1 billion chance that fyodor could be in love with him.

"so, you don't know what to do now?" chuuya was keeping his hopes up that the boy in question, that fyodor is in love with, was him.

"i really don't know but i'll figure it out myself," fyodor didn't want to get help on it from the one he's in love with.

chuuya was upset a bit but he understood well. once again, if he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with fyodor, he has to respect him.