Epilogue

Esmeralda, Maddie and Phoebus walked out of the Cathedral making everyone cheer. But Quasimodo was hiding inside. Maddie went over to him and offered her hand. He took it and she guided him out. Everyone saw his deformed self as he was scared after the last time he was out of the Cathedral. Everyone just stared at him. That is until a little girl walked up to him showing no signs of fear. Kneeling to her height, Quasimodo let the girl look at him before he was embraced by her. This calmed Quasimodo's nerves and his fear disappeared. The girl took him into the crowd showing he was safe.

"Three cheers for Quasimodo!!" Clopin yelled smiling.

They all cheered for him and picked him up.

'So here is a riddle to guess if you can, sing the bells of Notre Dame. What makes a monster and what makes a man? Whatever their pitch, you can feel them bewitch you, the rich and the ritual knells of the bells of Notre Dame!'

(Years later)
Quasimodo held a little baby in his arms. Never in a million years did he imagine being here now. A few days ago, his now wife, Maddie, had given birth to Quasimodo's baby boy, Erik. He couldn't believe that he was a father now. Esmeralda and Phoebus had twins, Zephyr and Fluttershy, a few weeks before them. So just the miracle that Quasimodo helped create a beautiful child is amazing to him. But he's happy. Because he's finally got something he always wanted. Love and a family.
~Fin~