Holmes Chapel, Make Way For Paige Raymond!

Hey there :)

Well, this is the chapter you have all been waiting for.

Hope you like it! Please tell me what you think, I love feedback, but only  if its good and/or helpful

Read away lovelies!!

___________________________________________________________________

*Arriving at the new house*

That house looks HUGE! Looking at the house, I see two white garage doors. The house is a brick house and the windows are white. The windows have an old fashion look to them which I love! O did I mention it’s snowing? Well it is, so it’s freezing! So we made our way inside. All of our stuff that we shipped from Australia has arrived and Dad had paid some people to set everything up.

I walk into the house and it’s HUGE INSIDE TOO! I’m LOVING THIS PLACE! Uhh, back to what I was saying. I walked into the living room. There isn’t much in it yet. It has simple white walls. There is a couch set, so one big couch and two matching couch chairs placed on either side of the couch. They are a dark brown colour, not an ugly brown though. There is a coffee table in front of the chairs and the chairs and coffee table are facing a wall. On the wall is a massive flat screen TV. I then go and have a look at the kitchen. The kitchen also has white walls too. The kitchen has wooden flooring which looks lovely. It has what a normal kitchen has; a fridge, oven, stovetop, benches, cupboards and you get the idea.

After about 30 minutes I had finished having a really good look at the first floor. Then mum comes up to me.

“Love, as you walk up stairs, you will see a door, go to the nest door on the left and that is your bedroom” Mum thanks

I give a quick hug and say thank you, then go upstairs. When I got to the top floor, I saw the door mum said wasn’t my bedroom, but I decided to have a look anyway. I open the door to a bedroom. It has light red coloured walls and red curtains on the window. There is a fancy black gothic-look chandelier on the light in the middle of the ceiling. The bed is wooden framed with white and red sheets. This must be a spare bedroom. I walk out of the room and go look at the bedroom that is going to be my room.

I open the door to my room, not knowing what to expect. When the door is opened, I’m shocked! THIS ROOM IS GORGEOUS! The walls a light blue colour and the windows are pure white. The curtains match the top cover on my bed. The background colour of the curtain and bed cover is blue, darker than the walls but they go together nicely. There are pink and green flowers as the design on the curtains and bed cover. Holding the curtains open is a green piece of material with white polka dots on it - Which matched the sheet on my bed. Then the bottom sheet of the bed it light pink with small darker pink which match some of the pillows on the bed. There are also green pillows with white polka dots and blue pillows with flowers on them. Everything goes together so well. How did my parents come up with the design so quickly? They are so organized!

Its now about 3pm. We have unpacked our suitcases and have been able to semi-settle in to our new luxurious home. We were all sitting in the living room when dad said he was going to go to Holmes Chapel. Mum and I said we wanted to go to.

Holmes Chapel, make way for Paige Raymond! Wow, I’m so random!

So we all piled into the car and drove to Holmes Chapel. It was only about a 5 minute drive. I was looking at all the buildings and they all look old, but beautiful old, not like ‘eew-it’s-falling-to-bits’ old. I love old-look buildings, which England has a lot of. We park our car and start walking around Holmes Chapel. As we were walking I was keeping my eye out for a bakery. Well if I’m in Holmes Chapel I may as well try and see If I can meet Harry, maybe even before I start going to school.