Such Bad Timing - Part 2

Hey all

Ok so I decided to do a part 2 for the previous chapter since it was so short...

This one is not that much longer sorry if you are annoyed about that....

Ok well here u go

Read away!! XXX

__________________________________________________________________

*Paige’s POV*

“Oh, and one more thing”

“Yes Granny?”

“Wish Harry good luck when he goes on X Factor” She says and winks at me.

“I Will.” I say “Wait what?”

She laughs and walks over to my parents.

WHAT?!?!? Ok she definitely knows that we are in the past! Now I can’t even ask her stuff because she is about to leave! SUCH BAD TIMING!

*Calling people for flight to Dubai boarding at gate 23* someone says over the P.A

No, no, no, no, no! They can’t leave now! I need answers! I need to talk to Granny and Leigh.

“Mum and Dad, do you mind if I just talk to Leigh and Granny for a minute?” I ask

“Sure love” They both say and wander off to the side

Leigh just gives me a questioning look and Granny just smiles.

“Ok Granny…..spill” I say

“What’s going on?” Leigh asks

“Granny told me to wish Harry good luck for when he goes on X Factor” I say

Leigh’s mouth drops into the shape of an ‘O’.

“Granny, how do you know? He hasn’t even told us yet” Leigh says.

Leigh then thinks about what she said, and covers her mouth. She said yet…. Ooops, bad slip of the tongue. Well, I guess it is ok to say ‘yet’ to Granny. Since it is obvious that she knows we are in the past.  I mean, how else would she know about Harry auditioning for X Factor.

“I know” Granny says

“Wait, you know he hasn’t told us yet or……..?” I say

“I know this is the past” Granny says

Leigh and I just look at each other and smile. SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS!

“So you do remember me living with you!” I say

“Yes, I know I shouldn’t have lied to you, I’m sorry” Granny says

“It’s ok.” I say

“Girls, I just need to tell you something” Granny says

“Sure” Leigh and I say

“You have to be very careful. You don’t want to change anything that is meant to happen” She says

“What do you mean” I say

“Like, you can’t change people’s mind about things, or get to close to people who you know will need to move on in life” Granny says

“Paige, you need to be very careful with Harry” She says “Don’t let things go too far, otherwise there could be… no One Direction”

WHAT! NO ONE DIRECTION!

“What?” was all I could say out loud.

“I trust you will be careful” Granny says

“I will, I promise” I say

*FINAL CALL FOR FLIGHT TO DUBAI BOARDING AT GATE 23*

I hug Granny and Leigh goodbye and my parents come back and hug them too. I’m gonna miss them so much!

“I’ll call you when we are back in Perth” Leigh says and gives me a long hug

“You betta” I say in a jokingly tone

Leigh just laughs slightly, trying not to cry again. Granny and Leigh waves to my parents and I and wave, then make their way through the airport gates.

Far out I’m gonna miss them…

*Granny’s POV*

I hope I did the right thing by telling Leigh and Paige that I know that we are in the past. I can’t give too much away to them though.

I’m glad a warned Paige though. I trust she will do the right thing. Yes, we might be in the past but if we do the wrong things, we could change a lot that happens in the future, which could be good or bad.

I am just so happy Paige is happy. I know how much One Direction mean to her, so now she has met two of the future members, and dating one of them. Hey, I had no idea she would end up dating one of them…

Harry seems like a great guy for Paige. I am just worried for when it’s time for him to go on X Factor, what will happen. She has to be very careful. She cannot tell the boys ANYTHING that she knows about them, because who knows what that could do…

*Leigh’s POV*

I’m so glad Granny finally said she knows! It is about time.

I still need to talk to her more though. There is something she knows. She really knows more about this than Paige and I do.

I have no idea how I am going to get that information out of Granny, but I have to. I need to know what she knows.

Ok, well I don’t ‘need’ to know but I really wanna know.

Maybe she will talk to me about it on the way back to Australia…

 ________________________________________________________________

So what did you think?

Did you like Granny's POV?

Please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!! Xxx