The pilot...

[Close to midnight. Hawkins Forest, November 12th]

In the eerie forest of Hawkins, the silence creates a dreadful atmosphere, which is very coherent with the situation in the city. The slightest passing of the night winds creates a natural melody. However, at a specific point in the forest, the winds refuse to pass through, as if they were afraid of what's to come.

And then from the cold, damp earth of the forest a black line raises a few meters above the ground, making a ninety-degree angle to the left and descending back to the ground.

The ethereal line then glows faintly in a blue light, and the shape of a door appears.

A door to the... beyond, one might say.

Little by little a silhouette emerged from inside the door. Revealing a boy, a teenager, to be more specific.

He has a serious face, his dark blue eyes analyzing his surroundings and trying to adapt to the dark.

The door disappears as if it had never even existed.

The boy looks around, taking a complete turn, and then...

He suddenly becomes very nauseous and puts his hand over his mouth while slightly bending over. His facial expression changes completely and he seems to struggle to hold on. He shivers a little, shakes his head, and makes a sound of disgust.

He takes a deep breath and adjusts his clothes,

And then his necklace, a simple piece of what appears to be silver, begins to glow faintly

The boy notices and rolls his eyes.

"-I do not want to hear it-

Before he could say anything the necklace turned into a tiny silver dragon, who wrapped himself around his neck and lifted her face to look at the boy.

A voice then echoes through the boy's head.

"At this point, after 4 whole years, it was to be expected that you would have gotten used to changing plans Tony. But it looks like that's not quite the case yet." A monotone female voice echoes in "Tony's" head. Making the boy's eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"Urgh. Give me a break Eva, it's been a few months since I've been through this."

The boy continues looking around, noticing that on his horizon, limited by darkness, he doesn't see any light in the forest.

And he sighs, already expecting to have to walk a lot.

The boy puts his hands in his pockets and starts walking in a random direction.

"Well, that's not important at the moment. Eva, please analyze the new world we are in." The boy asks, taking a look at the little silver dragon.

"Eva"'s eyes begin to glow for a second.