It's reward time!

[Back from where we left]

'Beautiful use of Holy Flesh and Spartan's Last Try Tony, but I don't think I need to explain the consequences of that, right?'

The Beast of Ruin receives a flying knee in the face,

Sending the beast back several feet

Tony fell to the ground again, the smile on his face not fading, his mind being bombarded with the infinite flow of adrenaline from the last spell he used.

'Yeah Yeah, the Spartan is literally my creation Eva, i know the effects. But thanks for the compliment.'

The boy sees the beast rise again and his smile increases, and once again Tony blurs at full speed in the direction of the demon.

[Holy Flesh]

The holy spell used by Monks surrounds the user's body with an aura of blessed positive energy. Ensures more effectiveness in defense and offense against demonic or "Evil" enemies. The Spell doesn't heal the user, don't be an idiot Tony.

[Spartan's Last Try]

Barbarian+Cleric spell. Authored by Anthony. The last action of a proud (or cowardly) warrior, is a spell that heals the user from serious wounds and revitalizes them, bringing them more strength and agility, a true adrenaline rush. The effect of this spell lasts 5 minutes, after which the user's fatigue will catch up with him, causing immediate fainting. [The Spell also causes mild arrogance and carelessness] Use with caution.

As Tony rushes towards the beast he can see the extent of the monster's wounds. The blessed aura of the holy flesh makes the boy's attacks burn and destroy the monster

In slow motion, the boy sees the beast snarl once again and lean to the side lightly,

His eyes widen a little,

Unable to brake in time, Tony forces his body to slide onto the dirt floor, and with a quick movement of his arm, Yeenoghu uses his flail!

The weapon passes over Tony, as he slides to the ground, horizontally.

The monster fell next to his weapon earlier due to the knee and used his body to hide that he had recovered it.

After recovering from the initial shock, Tony used the small momentum of his slide to support himself with his left hand and deliver a well-placed kick to the side of the beast's knee with his right leg. The beast lost its balance for a moment and roared in pain once again.

The boy sees an opportunity and quickly gets up, jumping back and staying a good distance away.

Tony analyzes the monster whose leg is now shaking, the place of injury quite literally smoking. Many parts of his body are, his face is raw flesh at this point, and his right eye is completely burned.

The monster clenches his fists in hatred, and again utters incomprehensible words to Tony,

"ZOPPXY!"

Again, Tony feels a chill down his spine but this time, the aura around the boy shines intensely and the boy doesn't feel anything.

Tony's smirk grows, and the boy laughs loudly,

"GET FUCKED LOSER! Holy Flesh for the Win!" The boy raises his middle finger while smiling. 'How crude, just get it over with.' Eva's words resonate through the boy's head and he again shoots towards the Demon Lord.