𓆰𓆪 Prologue 𓆰𓆪

· · ─────── · 𓆰♕𓆪 · ─────── · ·

Khaleesi Cardulo was the first born daughter to a rebel leader with her younger sister Imogen being born just a year later. The Cardulo's stood with countless other rebels that were against the violence and secrets that Navarre kept locked away. They trained Kali and Imogen for the girls own protection, knowing that their lives would be cut short. The girls were a force to be reckoned with, being highly skilled in fighting, swordsmanship, and intelligence. Just in time for General Sorrengail to strike against the rebels, killing them one by one and cursing their children.

Kali saw the General approaching and locked her younger sister Imogen in her room, while silently watching the events unfold. Unknown to her that Imogen had managed to escape and follow her sister. General Sorrengail marched into their home with a cruel smile and a small army. Before a word could be uttered, she struck the Cardulo's, instantly killing them. A guttural scream ripped through the air and before anyone could move, Kali had struck the General. Blood followed from the deep cut across her face and General Sorrengail let out a gasp.

Her eyes went dark and without so much as an eye twitch, fire rained down into the house, engulfing Kali. But to the horror of the general, Kali did not burn. Instead, she begins slaying Sorrengail's small army but Kali was still outnumbered. And as Imogen watched her sister fight for her life, she prayed that she would not see the same fate as their parents. Until the dark blade of the General sliced right through Kali and she dropped instantly. Imogen raced from her hiding spot, screaming her sisters name. But as she cradled her head, Kali smiled with red covering her teeth. "I love you Im." Before she took one last ragged breath and died, drowning in her own blood.

Khaleesi Cardulo was dead.

Imogen let out a deep sob, letting the pain engulf her. And she could have sworn she heard all the dragons around her roar along with her. General Sorrengail let out a cruel laugh, quickly taking Imogen away in handcuffs and whispered "Good never wins, remember that girl." And Imogen would remember those words. They would be imprinted on her brain, just like the vision of her sister dying in her arms.. again and again. And Imogen promised herself and her sister that she would get revenge.

Imogen is marked as a rebel, and sent to an orphanage with countless others. Xaden Roirson, a quiet boy who was equally set on revenge, quickly became her brother. Along with Liam Mairi. She met several others like her, hell bent on revenge, and found solace with a particular group of boys. And Imogen healed as best as she could. That is until she decides to become a Cadet and keep true to her promise of revenge. And as Imogen passes into the riders quadrant, she's spies a familiar face. A ghost.

Kali Cardulo is alive.

And she is ready for her revenge.

- What do yall think of the intro?

Thanks my dears. 🖤 Please check out my other books:

- Abomination a 100 WTS book

- Apathetic a Twilight book

- Asperse a Percy Jackson book on BuckyVerstappen98 page :)

- Avenoir a 'future stories' book
(You can request a future story in this book)

- Erottaa a Marvel & Once Upon A Time book

- Autophobia a The Walking Dead book

- Acerbus a Marvel/Avengers book

- Cordolium a Reign book

- Alexithymia a Shadowhunters book

- Munificence a Santa Clause book

- Latibule a Sons of Anarchy book

- Solivagant a Walking Dead & A Court of Thorns and Roses book

- Aviothic a Fourth Wing book

Please check them out and don't forget to vote/comment! Also I post a lot of stuff on my Pinterest Page.

https://pin.it/g750mpv

Check it out for cool outfits, sneak peeks, and a lot of other stuff! Thanks again my lovelies 🖤

.