𓆰𓆪 Chapter 8 - Sneaky 𓆰𓆪

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

This chapter will have smut in it. And it may be bad so sorry ahead of time.

Chapter 10
(In book)

Chapter 10(In book)

    I entered the cafeteria with Xaden, Imogen, Bodhi, and Garrick for dinner

    I entered the cafeteria with Xaden, Imogen, Bodhi, and Garrick for dinner. I don't normally stay here to eat as I usually have business to do in my office but tonight I'm taking time off. Especially after the 'talk' I personally had, after Xaden left, with General Sorrengail. I've been so busy lately that Xaden and I haven't spent any time together. Nor have I spent time with Imogen. She seems off lately.. I turn towards the deep chuckle that rumbles behind me and stare in awe. Xaden's tan skin turns pink around his cheeks as his matching lips curve into a soft smile, something that doesn't happen nearly as often as it should. Garrick laughs along with him, at something Bodhi must have said but poor Bodhi just looks confused. Imogen grabs my hand, pulling me towards the picnic tables in the courtyard that overlooked the sunset.

The boys follow us as I place my tray down on the white painted wooden table. Imogen immediately eats her dinner, as do the boys but my mind is elsewhere. I feel eyes on me and see Violet's group glaring at me, minus Liam and Danika. I sigh and push my food around the plate before excusing myself. I quickly shuffle inside and around the corner. Then throw my uneaten food away before using my powers the quickly teleport into my room so I could get ready for tonight. I lock my door before undressing, practically peeling the fighting leathers off of my sticky skin. I throw them in the bin to be cleaned later before entering the bathroom. I trail my hands around the dull-grey rock walls and shower.

Her bathroom
(A mix of the two showers & then the bathtub)

Her bathroom(A mix of the two showers & then the bathtub)